Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- Best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac + DVD Ripper for Mac + 3D Blu ray Ripper for Mac
- Rip Blu-rays to High Definition videos on Mac including MPEG-4, H.264 720P, HD MOV, HD MKV, etc
- Rip and convert Blu-ray DVDs to common video/audio formats AVI, MOV, MPEG, M4V, DivX, MP4, FLV, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc
- Be compatible with multiple portable devices the new iPad, iPad Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Apple TV 3, Galaxy S III, Transformer Pad TF300, PS Vita, etc
- Supports inputting standard DVD movies from IFO files and ISO image files
- "Copy the entire disc” feature supports you to copy BDs/DVDs remaining original structure
- Convert 3D Blu-ray movies to standard 2D videos on Mac OS X
- Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is an integrated Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, DVD Ripper for Mac and 3D Blu ray Ripper Mac. It not only supports ripping commercial BDs directly from Blu-ray discs and Blu-ray folders, but also supports converting commercial DVDs from DVD discs, DVD folder, DVD IFO files, and DVD ISO Image files. Plus, as the Blu-ray 3D Disc Ripper for Mac, it can allow you to rip and convert 3D Blu-ray movies to 2D videos on Mac easily.
- The best Blu ray software for Mac enables Mac users to rip BD/DVD to various audio/video files MOV, AVI, MPEG, M4V, DivX, MP4, FLV, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc on Mac OS X Lion for playback on various media devices like the Apple device iPad 2/the new iPad/iPad Mini, Apple TV/ATV2/ATV3, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, etc; Android tablet/smartphone like Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Kindle Fire HD, Nook HD, Nook HD+, Galaxy Note 10.1, Transformer Pad Infinity TF700, Google Nexus 7/Nexus 10, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, Tablet S/Tablet P, Nook Tablet, Toshiba Thrive, Transformer Prime, Transformer Pad TF300, Asus Padfone, Galaxy S III, etc; and game console containing PSP, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, etc as well as Home Theater System, media player with the particular presets.
- The useful Mac Blu ray ripper is able to help Mac users to back up Blu-ray and DVD movies to Mac hard drive, as well as copy Blu-ray movies to Home Server, NAS for storage and watching. Plus, with the “Copy the entire disc” feature, it supports you to copy BDs/DVDs remaining original structure as you need. In addition, the Mac(3D) Blu-ray Ripper could show chapter markers of Blu-rays in right order, so you can easily select any title and chapter to play or convert.
- *To convert Blu-ray, DVD movies as well as any SD/HD videos to your media device effortlessly, here is a better choice for you, the powerful all-in-one tool, Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac.
- To make the best choice, you can learn the detailed comparison of Brorsoft Mac disc rippers: DVD Ripper for Mac, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and iMedia Converter for Mac here.
- Rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD movies on Mac OS X
Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac can rip commercial Blu-ray and DVD movies to your needed formats directly from discs or movie folders. Besides that, it also supports ripping standard DVD movies from IFO files and ISO image files on Mac OS X.
- Support rich compatible output formats
The best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac owns powerful Blu-ray decoding technology to convert any Blu-ray disc to HD and general video files with multiple compatible output formats such as AVI, MPEG, MKV, M4V, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, AC3 and more. Also it can help you convert DVDs to any video format you want for your digital devices.
- Convert BD/DVD to playable on various media devices
The Blu ray software for Mac enables you to convert BD/DVD to playable on various media devices like iPad 2/the new iPad, Apple TV/ATV2/ATV3, Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Toshiba Thrive, Transformer Prime, Transformer Pad TF300,Motorola Xoom, Tablet S/Tablet P, Nook Tablet, PS3, PS Vita and more.
- Make a full Blu-ray or DVD disc copy at fast speed
Support to directly back up a full disc copy (1:1) with its original structure from Blu-ray or DVD disc, as well as copy the major content of Blu-ray or DVD disc to the Mac OS X's hard drive or other removable mediums with super fast speed. No quality loss.
- Work as the best 3D Blu-ray Ripper Mac
Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac works as the best 3D Blu-ray Ripper Mac can help Mac users rip 3D Blu-ray movies to 2D video with almost any popular formats for streaming and playing on your multimedia devices.
- Create your own Blu-ray movies with powerful edit functions
The best Mac Blu ray ripper comes with powerful video edit functions.
Crop Video Frame:
Crop video frame to remove borders or unwanted district to get a satisfying visual effect.
Trim Blu-ray clips:
Get any video length you want with trim function; just drag the process bar to the trim points.
Adjust video effects:
Customize video effects by setting video brightness, contrast, saturation to apply special video effects you like.
Freely add text, image and video watermark as you need.
- Support choosing audio tracks and subtitles of different languages
The Blu ray software for Mac enables users to select desired language as output audio track and subtitles from the source Blu-ray/DVD movies with multiple options. The forced subtitles are available as well.
. Optical Drive: DVD drive (an external BD drive is required for ripping blu-ray disc)
. Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Mac OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8) on iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, etc.
. 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
. 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Just purchased your software and it has failed to install on my mac osx 10.5.8, get error message: Install failed. The Installer could not install some files"/ Applications". Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. Any solutions?
Brorsoft products have been updated to support the new Mac Mountain Lion system. This new .pkg file may have problem to install on Mac OS X 10.5.8. If you have this problem pls download the special installation .dmg file for Mac OS X 10.5.8 on our official site. http://www.brorsoft.com/dmg/blurayrippermac_install.dmg
Further question, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- What the difference between the DVD Ripper for Mac and Blu-ray Ripper for Mac?
Brorsoft DVD Ripper can help you DVD movies (including DVD Discs, DVD IFO and DVD ISO files) to popular file formats for playback on your portable devices, game consoles and HD Media Players while Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, including all the features of DVD Ripper for Mac, can also help you rip and convert BD movies(DVD Discs, DVD IFO and DVD ISO files).
- When the process is finished, I found that the quality was great but it was only 31 minutes in length (the entire movie should be 103 minutes). Any suggestions or tips for me to consider so that I can rip the entire movie?
Please go to the update page and check whether your Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is the latest version. If not, please follow the steps to update it. If it is, please send the log files to email@example.com and our support will help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
- Do any of your Mac products support batch conversion from BD ISO files to MP4?
Yes. Please follow the simple steps to achieve the batch conversion of ISO files:
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper, import the ISO files and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to Common video> H.264 Video(*mp4). You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let Blu-ray Ripper the rest work for you.
- I am trying to backup my BD disc to hard drive. What format should I choose to maintain best quality?
Please click the button for Full Disk Copy function. It enables you to back up the disc bit-to-bit with shortest time and flawless quality.
- How can I get the subtitle of the BD which I want in the final output file?
Before you start ripping, please check the "Subtitle" box, which can be found on the main interface. It will show all the subtitles that your BD has. You can select one of them you like for ripping.
- Can I merge several chapters of my BD movie to a single video?
Yes. Please tick the check-box before the movie chapters you want to join together, then select the "Merge into one file" check-box before converting. After conversion, all the files in the list will be merged into one video file.
- Can I rip the BD chapter by chapter?
Yes. Please select all the chapters listed in the main movie folder, which has been selected as default, choose the output format as you want and then Blu-ray Ripper will help you convert your movie chapter by chapter.
- I convert a BD for my Kindle Fire, using your guide for directions. Everything was fine, except that Kindle Fire would not recognize the file as a playable video.
Please make sure that the size of the converted movie is less than 2 GB since Android Tablet can not play a file over 2GB. If it is, please convert your BD chapter by chapter. You can also merge half of the chapters into one movie and the rest into another.
- My widescreen movies (16:9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. The video is stretched. What can I do?
Please click ‘Settings’ button on the main interface and type in the exact value to Size like 1920*1080 or 1280*720 before converting the movie.
Note: Please do not check the box “Keep Original Aspect Ratio” option in Crop tab of editing window in this case.
- I can't import my latest BDs to Blu-ray Ripper. What should I do?
Please click the Help> About to the version number and check it with the latest one on our website to see whether you Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is the latest version. If it is not, please click the download link in the SWREG email or ask our support for it to get the updated version of Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and see whether it can help you rip your BDs. If yours is the latest Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, please send your log files to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get the in-time help from our support.
- I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
Please click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the "Video Editor" and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
- Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact email@example.com to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
- Can I rip 3D Blu-ray films?
Yes. It allows you to rip and convert 3D Blu-ray discs to your required HD media formats in 3D(Red-Blue, Red-Green two modes) or 2D effects for playback on any of your media devices with least quality loss.
Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder, DVD Discs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File,DVD ISO Image File
Output Devices supported:
PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox 60, Wii
iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Google Nexus 7 Tablet, Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer Pad TF300, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Padfone, Nook Color, HP TouchPad, Toshiba Thrive, Acer Iconia Tab A100/A500/A700, Nook Tablet, Amazon Kindle Fire, Sony Tablet S/Tablet P, Blackberry Playbook, Acer Iconica Tab, Dell Streak, etc.
iPone 4/iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy SII/ Galaxy S III, HTC One Series, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Motorola Droid Bionic, Sony Ericsson Xperia, etc.
HD Media Players
Apple TV/Apple TV2/Apple TV 3, WD TV，NMT Popcorn, Seagate, TVIX, Netgear, Sony/Samsung/Panasonic/Philips Blu-ray Player, HD TV Player, etc.
Software Media Players and servers
iTunes, QuickTime Player, PLEX, VLC Player, etc.
Output File Types:
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), H.264 HD Video (*.mov), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg, *.mpeg), MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), DivX-HD (*.avi), MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, F4V, 3GP, MOV, ASF, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DivX, XviD, DV, VCD/DVD/SVCD, M4V, etc. Resolution with 1080i(1920x1080), 1080p(1920x1080), 720p(1280x720).
MP3, AC3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP2, AMR, SUN, MKA, etc. 5.1 channels, stereo channels, mono channel
JPG, BMP, TIFF, BMP (As thumbnails).
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 184.108.40.20651)
- Support importing BD ISO when loading from remote address.
- Fully support non-English named Blu-ray discs or movie folders.
- Add 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Perfectly support showing force subtitles for your source movies.
- Date: July 24, 2012 (V 220.127.116.1159)
- Optimize Apple TV profile: apply M4V format to replace MP4; offer original frame rate option.
- Optimize the Size of HDV profile according to standard HDV 720p, 1080i size.
- Add new Import Mode for DVD importing. You can reset the DVD import settings under Option-> Other.
- Date: June 14, 2012 (V 18.104.22.16857)
- Imporve the output and original preview effect when apply the 3D effect function.
- Imporve the preivew effect under the Crop function when apply the Flip Horizontally and Flip Vertically.
- Turn the “Apply crop settings to all” function back on.
- Date: June 5, 2012 (V 22.214.171.12429)
- Add the “Eject discs” function in the File menu.
- Support automatic upgrade.
- Support multiple audio streams for Apple TV profiles.
- Add the “Audio Fade” feature in the Audio Editor functions.
- Support exact Trim function.
- Add the automatic split options for the Android profile when bitrate is over 4,000kbps to limit the output size.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V 126.96.36.19988)
- Supplement profiles for the HTC One X, ASUS Padfone, etc
- Support AC3 5.1 pass through and AAC stereo for ATV2, ATV3
- Add the support of 2D to 3D video conversion
- Improve the default bitrate in Apple TV profile
- Optimize the Effect user interface in Editor
- Date: March, 19, 2012 (V188.8.131.5251)
- Newly support handling 3D discs.
- Fix the issue of incomplete search of the main movie form some discs.
-Fix the problem that cannot make full disc copy of DVD ISO or IFO containing directory structure before.
- Optimize the default parameters of the Xoom profile.
- Fix the audio/video out of sync problem when keeping the default frame rate with combined output of some profiles.
- Rich the profile list, add the profiles for the newly-released devices: iPad 3 profile, iPod Touch 4 profile, iPhone 4S profile, etc.
- Date: February 28, 2012 (V184.108.40.20673)
This update especially aimed at solving the problem of ProRes to optimize the conversion process.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Fix the problem that the output ProRes cannot be supported by FCP 7.
- Remove the “Original” Frame rate option and set the 23.976 as the default Frame rate.
- Give the “Trial Version Tips” before the conversion.
- Date: January 13, 2012 (V220.127.116.1173)
- Optimize the Edge horn radian of the interface.
- Correct the tips of the converting and D Diskcopy forms.
- Fix the problem of the limitation of the copy times and the watermark tip during the conversion.
- Add the keyboard shortcuts control function at the “Video Editor” interface. "Space" controls the play and pause. "[" controls the Trim Start. "]" controls the Trim End. "↑" or "↓" controls the vertical flip of the video. "→" or "←" controls the flip horizontal of the video.