Best Video Converter for the new iPad- Convert/Transfer videos/movies to the new iPad(iPad HD or iPad 3)
After months of speculation, Apple's well guarded secret is finally out. We all know the launch date of the new iPad- March 7th that is the day where the unveiling will be done and Apple has already sent invitations to many for the event. Buzz is that the much-awaited next generation iPad will be called iPad HD instead of iPad 3. According to a report in CNET, "A developer who's previously provided reliable information with respect to things Apple and otherwise tells us the next iPad uses the HD moniker instead of going with iPad 3. Besides, a report from The Verge last July cited multiple sources as saying the next iPad would be called the "iPad HD" and that Apple would be unveiling it to sit alongside the iPad 2.
- Well, to our iPad fans, no matter the new iPad named iPad 3 or iPad HD, we don’t think it will stop people from getting it. Are you ready to get one now? And nowadays, our daily life has been piled up with many video and movies files, and you may be eager to transfer movies to the new iPad(iPad HD or iPad 3) to enjoy all of your favorite video files on your handsome new iPad without frustrated and constant operations.
- In that case, an easy-to-use Video Converter for the new iPad is necessary for you. iPad 3/iPad HD Video Converter is highly recommended here. With its outstanding performance as well as excellent functionalities, you can convert any popular video like MKV, WMV, AVI, MTS/M2TS, MOD, FLV, TiVo, etc to MP4- iPad 3/iPad HD best video format. What’s more, as the best iPad 3/iPad HD video converter, it can help you to crop length of video files at you like, merge several files into one as well as batch conversion for iPad 3/iPad HD. Now, we share the guide on how to transfer movies to the new iPad.
- Guide: How to convert/transfer movies to the new iPad(iPad 3/iPad HD)
Step 1: Import video files to the recommended software.
Launch the best iPad 3/iPad HD video converter. Click the button “File” to add video files to it. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several video files and wanna combine/merge several video files for the new iPad, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.
- Step 2: Select an output format for the new iPad and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). You can also choose from “iPad”. All the formats in its sublist are compatible. Now, you can set the output folder.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for the new iPad.
Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
- Step 4: Start converting your video files to MP4 for the new iPad(iPad 3/iPad HD).
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video to MP4 for the new iPad(iPad 3/iPad HD) immediately with NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the short conversion, you ill be able to get the output files for the new iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
1. iPad 3/iPad HD Video Converter is best application for you to convert any SD, HD video files MKV, VOB, WMV, AVI, FLV, F4V, etc. and AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, MOV to the new iPad. More information get from Brorsoft iPad 3/iPad HD Video Converter.
- 2. If you want to make some personalized videos for your new iPad, you can also edit your videos with its easy-to-use video edit function.