Home » How To »Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter— Rip/Convert Blu-ray to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV for Galaxy Tab 10.1
Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter— Rip/Convert Blu-ray to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV for Galaxy Tab 10.1
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has a great screen that just begs for some quality video to show off. But there exists a problem that what is the best way for you to convert your favorite Blu-ray movies and transfer them to your Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- In this tutorial we will recommend you the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter and show you how to convert/rip Blu-ray to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV for Galaxy Tab 10.1 for free.
- Preparation for ripping Blu-ray to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV for Galaxy Tab10.1:
1. Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter (You can free download the trial version)
2. Blu-ray disc
3. PC with Intel inside and with an external Blu-ray Disc drive
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/rip/put Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 with the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter.
- Step 1: Import Blu-ray videos to Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter.
Launch Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter. Click the button like a disc to add Blu-ray video to Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Tab 10.1 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”. There are various output formats for you to choose from. You can select a proper format from the sub-list. According to my test, the AVI, MP4, WMV and MKV format are available for Galaxy Tab. Here we choose H.264 Video(*.mp4) as the output format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need. In addition, according to your need, you can also select the subtitle, audio and angle by tick the “Subtitles”, “Audio” box.
Tips: This powerful Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter also allows you to edit Blu-ray files by cropping, trimming, adding watermark effect, deinterlacing, merging, rotating and more. If necessary, you can edit your Blu-ray by clicking “Edit” icon as you like.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Notes: If you haven’t chosen HD video format, you'd better select size as the 1280*800 pixels for full-screen playback on Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Step 4: Start converting Blu-ray to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV for Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Click the “Convert” button, the Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 conversion will be started immediately. The professional Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter based on the latest NVIDIA CUDA technology and its advanced video and audio sync technology makes it possible to get the ripped Blu-ray files at highest speed without quality loss.
- Once the conversion from Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 is done, you can get the output files for your Galaxy Tab 10.1 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. And now you can transfer the movie to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for enjoying freely and sharing with your families.