Burn/Wirte HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to DVD with iDVD’11 on Mac
Sony HDR-CX200 offers 1920 x 1080p high definition resolution letting you record your memories in exceptional Full High Definition quality. With Dual Capture you can also take 5.3MP still images while shooting HD movie with the fantastic HDR-CX200. To keep your recording memories forever, why not burn these HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to DVD to store up and share with your families and friends? In this page, we will give you the solution of how to burn HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to DVD with iDVD on Mac.
- Many of the HDR-CX200 users edit their MTS videos via various kinds of software to get better effect, while some others prefer to keep their original and beautiful memory in DVDs. For the Mac users, the iDVD’11 will be the best choice. However, as we know that it is unlikely to add the M HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to your iDVD’11 because the files can not be recognized by the iDVD’11. So if you want to burn HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to DVD with iDVD’11, what you need to do first is to convert/transcode HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to MOV for iDVD’11 on Mac
- Here we recommend you the best HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac which enables you to transcode/convert HDR-CX200 AVCHD MTS to MOV for iDVD ’11 on Mac easily and quickly. With its high performance, great interface, fast conversion as well as and the optimal parameter setting option for output files, the HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac definitely is the first and best choice for you. Moreover, if you want to combine multiple HDR-CX200 AVCHD MTS files for burning to DVD, this professional HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac will also do you a favor.
- Guide: Convert HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to MOV for iDVD on Mac with the best HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac.
- Step 1: Import Sony HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to the best HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac.
Connect your Sony HDR-CX200 to your Mac computer with USB2.0 and then archive your files to your Mac. Launch the best HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to import HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to the best HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple Sony HDR-CX200 MTS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge multiple Sony HDR-CX200 MTS video files for iDVD’11, so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iDVD ’11 and set the output folder.
Click the “Format”, you will get the dropdown menu and then move your pointer to HD Video> H.264 HD Video(*.mov). The MOV format with H.264 HD video codec is the recommended output format to write HDR-CX200 AVCHD MTS to DVD with iDVD’11 on Mac keeping its original HD quality. Then you can set the output folder as you need by clicking “Browse” icon.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. You can refer to the screen shot below.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 29.97fps, video size as 720*480, sample rate as 48khz to keep the best quality for burning HDR-CX200 AVCHD to DVD via iDVD ’11.
- Step 4: Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV for iDVD ’11 on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV for iDVD ’11 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the short conversion, you will be able to get the output files for iDVD ’11 by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
- Now we show you how to burn HDR-CX200 AVCHD .mts to DVD via iDVD’11 on Mac guide.
Step 1: Choose “Project”> “Add Movie” or drag the video to any area of the menu in the Viewer that is not a drop zone. If dotted lines appear in the menu as you drag the video, move the pointer until the dotted lines disappear, and then let go to drop the video. (Dotted lines indicate a drop zone, which is the part of the menu background.)
Step 2: Change the DVD title, click inside the title in the Viewer and then edit it. You can choose a different font, typeface (style), and size from the pop-up menus underneath the title.
Step 3: Customize your DVD. You can make a scene, show off slideshows and add finishing touches.
Step 4: Burn to share. Once you finish your DVD masterpiece, only one step remains: burning it. With iDVD, you can burn to single- or double-layer DVDs. And the people you share your DVDs with can watch them anywhere they want: on a standard TV, a widescreen TV, a Mac, or a PC.
This HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac can also aid you to convert HDR-CX200 AVCHD MTS to FCP, iMovie, Adobe Premiere on Mac. Please link to Brorsoft HDR-CX200 AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac to learn more.