How to convert 1080p Blu-ray movie to iPad 2 on Mac OS X
- Do you often have a long-distance travel with the amazing entertainment digital product—iPad 2? It is a really cozy thing for you, isn’t? However, many travelers haven’t figured out a way to put 1080p Blu-ray movies to iPad 2. Actually 1080p Blu-ray movies are unplayable on iPad 2, so the only way is that rip the 1080p movies to iPad 2 supported formats with the help of iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper software for enjoying Blu-ray movies on iPad 2 during your travel.
- Before give you the detailed instruction, first let’s learn about the 1080p movies. What is 1080p? 1080p is the shorthand identification for a set of HDTV high-definition video modes that are characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution and progressive scan, meaning unlike the 1080i display standard, the image is not interlaced.
- The preparation you need do for converting/putting 1080p Blu-ray movie to iPad 2:
1. A Mac laptop or desktop running Mac OS X 10.7 with Intel inside
2. A Mac compatible external Blu-ray Disc drive
3. A iPad 2 Blu-ray ripper software for Mac
4. iTunes 10 or above
- Now the following is the guides for you about how to convert 1080p Blu-ray movies on Mac OS X 10.7 to iPad 2.
- Before the detailed steps, what you should do first is that free download Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and install it.
- Step 1: Import the 1080p Blu-ray movies to the best Mac OS X 10.7 iPad 2 Bul-ray Ripper.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iPad 2 and set the output files for the 1080p movies.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then click on “iPad”, and then choose the format you wish which is compatible with iPad 2. Here we set the iPad Video MPEG-4(*.mp4) as an example.
Afterward, you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface to optimize the output file quality.
- Step 4: Click the “Convert” icon to start the Blu-ray movies to iPad 2 conversion on Mac OS X 10.7.
- Once you finished your 1080p Blu-ray movies to iPad 2 conversion on Mac OS X 10.7, you can get the output files for your iPad 2 via clicking on “Open ” button effortlessly. Next step you need to do is that connect your iPad 2 to your Mac OS X 10.7, and then sync the files to iPad 2 via iTunes. Now you can enjoy your movies on iPad 2 easily during your travelling.