Convert/Add flash video FLV/F4V to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
Asus’s next tablet- Eee Pad Transformer Prime is coming. Have you been ready to get one to have wonderful experience on it with its outstanding features? The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime will be powerful with the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Like its predecessor, the 10-inch Eee Pad Transformer Prime functions as a tablet which can be docked to a keyboard attachment that turns it into a full-fledged notebook replacement. And with its 1280 x 800 display resolution, it also works as a perfect video player for you. Do you have some flash video downloaded from YouTube, Dailymotion and other video sites? Ever thought of playing the flash video on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime anytime and anywhere?
- Due to its limitation that the Transformer Prime only supports MPEG 4, H.263 and H.264 format; the flash video FLV/F4V cannot work on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime directly. Well, this professional Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter is necessary for you to convert/add FLV/F4V to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.With the help of the best Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter, you can easily convert FLV/F4V to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime compatible format. Besides, this Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter can also help you to edit your video like trimming, cropping, adding water mark, etc according to your need.
- Before follow the guide that we offer to you, please make sure you have installed this powerful Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter (You can free download the trial version) on your PC.
- Guide: how to convert/add FLV/F4V to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime with the best Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter
- Step 1: Import FLV/F4V to the best Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter.
Launch the best Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter, and then click the button for adding to add the FLV/F4V video files to the Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: 1. If you have several flash video files and want to combine them to one, just check the “Merge into one” box
2. If you wanna edit your flash video, just click the “Edit” icon, you can trim, clip, add watermark, etc as you need.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for the Asus tablet. And then you can set the output folder as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution, but the 1280*720 resolution is recommended here. Please remember the higher bitrate, the larger file size while the better video quality. And a single file to play on the Android tablet should be under 4 GB.
- Step 4: Start converting your FLV/F4V to H.264 MP4 for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert FLV/F4V to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime immediately due to its NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the FLV/F4V to H.264 MP4 for Transformer Prime conversion, you will be able to get the output files for the Eee Pad Transformer Prime via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/stream FLV/F4V to Eee Pad Transformer Prime easily. Just a moment later, you can play the flash video FLV/F4V on Eee Pad Transformer Prime in high quality freely.
When you wanna convert other videos like WMV, AVI, VOB, MOV, AVCHD, TiVo, MKV, etc to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, this powerful Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter can do you a favor. Get more information please link to Brorsoft Flash Video to Transformer Prime Converter.