Convert AVI to MP4 for Amazon Kindle Fire with the best AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter
The Fire outshines most other budget tablets with its 7-inch display (1024 x 600 pixels), which uses IPS technology to offer wide viewing angles. This large screen design made the Kindle tablet PC a good choice to enjoy video files on. Do you want to watch AVI video files on Kindle Fire anywhere anytime? As we know, the handled tablet PC Kindle Fire can only play MP4 format videos for you. This article will show the guide on how to convert AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire with the highly recommended AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter.
- This AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter enables you to convert AVI to MP4 for Kindle Fire easily and fast. In addition, with this AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter you can freely adjust the video and audio parameter to get a perfect output video for Kindle Fire. In a word, this AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter will be your first and best choice.
- Preparation for converting AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire:
1. Software: the best AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter(Free download trial verison)
2. Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server.
- Guide: how to convert AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire with the best AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter
Step 1: Add/Import AVI to the best AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter.
Launch the best AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter. Click the button “File” to add AVI video files to the AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: 1. If you wanna join your several AVI video files into single one, just check the “Merge into one” box.
2. If you wanna edit your AVI video, just click the “Edit” icon, you can trim, clip, add watermark, etc as you need.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Amazon Kindle Fire and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Amazon Kindle Fire.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the Video Size (pix) as 1024*600. The resolution 1024*600 is recommended here, which can easily remove black borders from the video for full screen playback on Kindle Fire.
- Step 4: Start converting your AVI to MP4 for Amazon Kindle Fire.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire immediately due to its NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the AVI to MP4 for Kindle Fire conversion, you will be able to get the output files for the Amazon Kindle Fire via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire easily. Just a moment later, you can play the AVI on Amazon Kindle Fire in high quality at ease.
When you wanna convert other videos like FLV, WMV, AVI, VOB, MOV, AVCHD, TiVo, MKV, etc to Amazon Kindle Fire, this powerful AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter can also do you a favor. To get more information please link to Brorsoft AVI to Amazon Kindle Fire Converter.
Convert video to H.264 for Galaxy Note- Transfer/Stream video to Galaxy Note from PC with Samsung Kies Air
Transfer/Copy/Sync movie and music to Samsung Galaxy Note from PC with Kies
Convert/Add flash video FLV/F4V to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
Convert/Transcode/Import Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV to Windows Movie Maker for editing