Convert/Change M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1 with M4V to MP4 Galaxy Tab Converter
You may have some M4V video source on your iPad or iPhone. Do you want to play M4V video on your new lover Galaxy Tab 10.1? While, as it claimed, Galaxy Tab 10.1 cannot support M4V format. To solve this trouble, here we recommend an easy method to play M4V on your Galaxy Tab 10.1 that converting M4V to MP4— the compatible format for Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- A perfect application for converting M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1, quality and speed are the first and most important factors to consider. Here we recommend the best M4V to MP4 Galaxy Tab Converter, which is powered with NVIDIA CUDA technology to convert video at 3-5x faster speed without quality loss. Besides its super fast conversion speed, the best M4V to MP4 Video Converter adopted advanced video and audio sync technology to help you prevent any audio out of video problem.
- Preparation for converting M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1:
1. Software: the perfect M4V to MP4 Galaxy Tab Converter (Free for trial version)
2. Operation system: One of the windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 3 or later.
- Step-by-step guide on how to convert/change M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1 with M4V to MP4 Galaxy Tab Converter:
- Step 1: Import M4V video files to M4V to MP4 Converter.
Launch M4V to MP4 Galaxy Tab Converter. Click the button “File” to add M4V video files to M4V to MP4 Galaxy Tab Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Tab 10.1 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”or "HD Video". There are various output formats for you to choose from. You can select a proper format from the sub-list. According to the test, the AVI, MP4, WMV and MKV format are available for Galaxy Tab. Here we choose H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)as the output format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking "Browse" icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Notes: If you haven’t chosen HD video format, you’d better select size as the 1280*800 pixels for full-screen playback on Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Step 4: Start converting M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Click the “Convert” button and the M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1 conversion will start immediately. In the “Conversion” interface, you can find the process.
- After the M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for your Galaxy Tab 10.1 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer the converted video to Galaxy Tab 10.1, and then you can have a smooth playback on Galaxy Tab 10.1 freely without any trouble.
1. M4V to MP4 Converter has more powerful functions. It not only can convert AVI video files for you, but also can convert MKV, FLV, MTS, etc. If you want to know more, please link to M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab Converter.
- 2. When you encounter other troubles during the usage of Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab Tips and Tricks will be your first and best choice.