Convert/Compress videos to H.264 MP4 for Iconia Tab A500
Powering the WiFi-only Iconia Tab is typical current-gen tablet hardware which includes an Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core 1 GHz processor, 16GB of internal storage, 1GB of DDR2 system memory, front and rear facing cameras, 802.11 b/g/n WLAN and a 10.1” WXGA HD Multi-Touch Display operating at 1280 x 800. All the stunning features have attracted a lot of fans. While, so many users encountered the similar troubles that they can’t transfer big files usually over 4GB to the Iconia Tab A500 from an attached USB storage device.
- Here we solve the trouble for you how to transfer big files over 4GB to Iconia Tab A500. The Host USB port on Acer Iconia Tab A500 is not merely for keyboard. A USB storage device can also be connected to Acer A500 the USB port. If you have tons of videos, music you can store them in a USB stick and access the media files via USB connection with your Iconia Tab A500’s multimedia apps. But first of all, you should note that only the FAT or FAT32 formatted USB storage devices of are supported, which means a video file must not exceed 4GB for transferring to Tab A500. Furthermore, the supported format of Iconia Tab A500 Iconia Tab A500: XviD, MP4, H.264 and H.263.
- In this case, a third-party software is really necessary. Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter is the best and easy-to-use application for you, which can help you to compress videos to H.264 MP4 for Iconia Tab A500. This will greatly reduce the file size and meanwhile keep high video quality when watching the videos on Acer Iconia Tab A500. The supported input video format to the Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter are various like MKV, MOV, VOB, WMV, AVI, AVCHD, FLV, TiVo, TP, MOD, etc. Below is the guide.
- Before following the guide, make sure you have installed the best Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter on your computer.
- Step 1: Import videos to the best Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter.
Launch the best Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add videos to the Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna edit your videos for Iconia Tab A500, just click the “Edit” button.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Acer Iconia Tab A500 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Android”, from the sublist, you can choose “Acer Iconia Tab A500 H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “Acer Iconia Tab A500 HD 720p(*.mp4)”. And then you can click the “Brower” icon to set the output folder.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can keep the default parameters since these formats are especially designed for the Acer Iconia Tab A500. Or you can also lower the video bitrate to further reduce video size for your Iconia Tab A500. Please remember the lower bitrate set, the smaller file get.
- Step 4: Start converting your videos to H.264 MP4 for Acer Iconia Tab A500.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert videos to H.264 MP4 for Iconia Tab A500 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Acer Iconia Tab A500 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/drag and drop the videos to Acer Iconia Tab A500 via USB connection easily.
With the Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter, you can convert any video like WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, MOD, VOB, FLV, TiVo, AVCHD, etc to Acer Iconia Tab A500 easily and quickly. Link to Brorsoft Iconia Tab A500 Video Converter to learn more.