Convert DVD files to iPad2 with the best DVD to iPad2 DVD ripper
Except for being a great music player, wonderful ebook reader and funny gaming device, iPad2 is also a great movie player for its 16GB, 32GB, 64GB storage and 9.7 inches physical size. No matter movies, TV shows or videos, the iPad2's wonderful media player function will make you enjoy them. However, iPad2 does not have any built in DVD player that reads DVD movies easily.
- You may have many DVD movies at home, because DVD movies are in high quality. But it’s a pity that you can only play them on DVD player. With the DVD to iPad2 DVD ripper, the situation will be different. You may convert the DVD movies to MP4, which is compatible with iPad2.
- Let’s convert the DVD files to iPad2 together with the best DVD to iPad2 DVD ripper. This article will introduce you how to convert DVD files to iPad2 in two parts.
1. Operating system required:
Windows XP Home
Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- 2. Software required:
DVD to iPad 2 DVD ripper. iTunes 10.2 or later recommended(free download from www.itunes.com/download)
- Part I. Convert DVD files to MP4 format .
- Step1. Load DVD files on DVD to iPad2 DVD ripper.
Click the add button as the picture shows to load the DVD files on DVD to iPad2 DVD ripper. In this step, please remember to choose the subtitle and the Audio of the movies you want, otherwise, you will not have the subtitle or the wrong audio after the conversion.
- Step2. Select the MP4 format for iPad2 use.
Click the dropdown list button after “Format”, choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4).(You can also choose iPad> iPad 2 Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad HD Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad Video H.264(*.mp4), iPad> Video MPEG-4(*.mp4) the four format, they are just the same for the function).
- Step3. Adjust the parameters of the MP4 video.
Click the Setting button to have the Profile settings box. Adjust the Size in the Video list to 640*480，1280*720 or 1024*768 to make the perfect playback effect, and make sure the Codec in the Audio list is aac.
- Step4. Convert DVD files to MP4.
Click the Convert button in the right side to start the conversion, with the CUDA technology; you may have 3-5X faster speed than other converters.(More detail about CUDA, please refer to CUDA DVD ripper.)
- Part II. Play/Load DVD files to iPad2 .
Connect the iPad2 to your computer with the USB port. Then, install and run iTunes in your computer, after you have finished the setup, you will have a box like the following.
“Copy” the converted DVD files in your computer; you have 3 ways to load the files to the iTunes.
First, click the Edit button to “Paste” your files. Second, drag the files from your computer directly to iTunes. Thirdly, Click the File button to “Add File to Library…”. Just extract the data link, you may have the DVD movies or videos on your iPad2.