Convert/Import DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to PowerDirector 9 with the best DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter
The DSC-HX9V is a feature-packed travel-zoom camera, offering a 16x, 24-384mm zoom lens, 16.2 megapixel back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor, built-in GPS tracking complete with a compass. The most stunning feature is the full 1080p high-definition video recording with stereo sound. But it’s a pity that when some DSC-HX9V users want to edit/burn DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to DVD with PowerDirector 9, they would encounter some troubles. Below are the quoted words from one DSC-HX9V user who intended to import DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to PowerDirector 9.
- I am trying to import videos from my DSC-HX9V hd camera (avchd) and it just messes up and skips around, or video and audio wont line up...what should i do? Please help me.
- Now, this article will offer you the solution. As we know, PowerDirector 9 can support the AVCHD import; however, with the old computers, the AVCHD editing does not go smoothly in PowerDirector 9. So when you would like to edit DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD in PowerDirector 9 on old computer, you need third party software to make the camcorder videos much more PC compatible. DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter is the recommended application for you to import DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD video footage to PowerDirector 9 with easy editing. DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter also enables you to join several clips into one movie without quality loss.
- Preparation for converting DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to PowerDirector 9:
1. Software: the best DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter (Free download trial version)
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
- Guide: How to convert/transcode DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to PowerDirector 9 with the best DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter
Step 1: Import DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to the best DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter.
Use USB cable to connect Sony DSC-HX9V to your PC. Launch DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter. Click the button for adding to import DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to the best DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to join the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for PowerDirector 9 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to VCD/DVD/SVCD> DVD NTSC (16:9). The reason why we recommend this format is that as we know, PowerDirector 9 not only can edit videos at faster speed, but also works as the powerful DVD burning software. The DVD NTSC will be the best format.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better just set the audio and video parameters as the default keep a good output quality.
- Step 4: Start converting your DSC-HX9V AVCHD 1080/60p AVCHD MTS to mpeg2 video for PowerDirector 9.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD MTS to PowerDirector 9 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to mpeg2 video for PowerDirector 9 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for PowerDirector 9 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and merged DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector 9 with high quality without any trouble.
1. The professional DSC-HX9V AVCHD to PowerDirector Converter also allows you to convert/transcode DSC-HX9V AVCHD to other video editing or DVD burning application. More information, please link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter.
2. You can link to Sony video camera Tips and Tricks to find the other tutorial for you if necessary.