Convert ISO image file to MOV for FCE on Mac OS X Lion
Q: I want to convert an ISO file to MOV video. I'll be using Final Cut Express for any editing for my daughter to be able to watch videos in the car. Who can give me the perfect solution?
- From above words, we learned that the user wanna convert ISO image files to MOV for FCE. It’s obvious that some other users would have the similar demand. Here we share the solution with you. If you want to extract the videos in ISO image files and convert ISO to MOV videos for editing in Final Cut Express, an easy-to-use ISO to MOV convert tool is really necessary.
- Here we highly recommend the best ISO to MOV Converter for Mac to you. This professional ISO to MOV Converter for Mac allows you to convert ISO to MOV for FCE on Mac OS X Lion at super fast speed. With the ISO to MOV Converter for Mac, you just need to load ISO image file, choose FCE recognized format and then click "Convert". All the tasks will be finished in a short minute and excellent output quality.
- Guide: Convert ISO image file to MOV for FCE on Mac OS X Lion with the best ISO to MOV Converter for Mac.
- Step 1: Import ISO image file to the best ISO to MOV Converter for Mac.
Launch the best ISO to MOV Converter for Mac. Click the button “IFO/ISO” button to add ISO image file to the ISO to MOV Converter for Mac. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna join your several ISO image file into single one, just check the “Merge into one” box for importing ISO to FCE without any interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for FCE and set the output folder.
Click on “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu, then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for you to import ISO image file to FCE. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Set the video frame rate as 30fps and keep the original video size to keep the best quality for editing ISO files in FCE.
- Step 4: Start converting your ISO image file to MOV for FCE on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert ISO image file to MOV for FCE on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the ISO image file to MOV for FCE conversion on Mac OS X Lion, you will be able to get the output files via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/add ISO image file to FCE easily.
The best ISO to MOV Converter for Mac can help you to rip/convert DVD/Blu-ray movie to video files like MOV, AVI, MKV, MP4 on Mac OS X Lion for you. Please link to Brorsoft ISO to MOV Converter for Mac to get more information.