Convert/Merge/Import HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X
Full HD 96GB Flash Memory Camcorder HDRCX700V - With its "Exmor R" CMOS sensor, the HDR-CX700V Handycam camcorder delivers superior low-light capabilities. Enhanced manual controls and 60p/24p recording options provide the precision you need for shooting professional-quality HD videos. Many HDR-CX700V users have the intention to import the AVCHD video recorded by HDR-CX700V to FCP for editing, however; most of them would encounter some troubles. Below are the quoted words from one HDR-CX700V user.
- Just picked up the new Sony HDR-CX700V, where there is an option to shoot AVCHD video 1920x1080 at 60p, but have not found a way to convert this file to something I can edit in FCP.
- To solve the trouble for so many HDR-CX700V users, we recommend the best HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter which enables you to convert/merge HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X. Besides, the professional HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter offers several simple but useful video editing options, like deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, merging several videos into one file, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be your best choice.
- Preparation for converting/transcoding HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X:
1. Software: the best HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter (Free for trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X v10.6.7 or later with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/import HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X with the best HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter
- Part 1: Copy and transfer HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD files to Mac.
Connect your Sony HDR-CX700V camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the MTS files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the MTS files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.
- Part 2: Convert/Merge/Import HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X.
Step 1: Import HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter.
Launch HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the HDR-CX700V AVCHD MTS into one single file for FCP X so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for FCP X and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”, under the sublist there are a few formats which are all compatible with FCP X. Here we choose “Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov)” as an example. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Note: If you want the files be in smaller size, you are hoped to follow Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(LT)(*mov) option. If your files size is at SD levels, you are advised to choose Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(Proxy)(*mov), which is recommended for 480i/p and 576i/p shootings as well.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 60fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro X. If you wanna have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to MOV for FCP X.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the HDR-CX700V 1080/60p AVCHD to MOV for FCP X conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Pro X via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and merged HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP X for editing with high quality without any trouble.
The best HDR-CX700V AVCHD to FCP Converter also allows you to transcode AVCHD to FCE, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, etc. You can link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac to get more information.
Burn HDR CX160 1080P MTS Videos to DVD with Toast 11 Titanium
Import Leica D-LUX 5 AVCHD Lite Movies to Final Cut Express 4
Import Sony HDR-CX560/CX560V 1080P MTS Videos to FCE
Import DMC-G2 AVCHD Lite to Final Cut Express on Mac
View/Read/Edit/Playback Panasonic DMC-TZ10 AVCHD Lite on Mac
Transcode Panasonic DMC-FT1 AVCHD Lite to iMovie for editing
Play Panasonic DMC-ZS3 AVCHD Lite with QuickTime Player on Mac
Burn Sony HDR-SR11 MTS to DVD with HDR-SR11 Converter for Mac