Convert MPG to MP4/M4V for iPad 2 Guide- Play MPG video on iPad 2 with high quality
- Get an iPad 2? Do you want to watch videos on your iPad 2, which is easier to hold when watching in bed or on the go? Some iPad 2 users who have collected some videos in MPG format intend to add MPG video to iPad 2 for playback; while, the users find that the MPG video cannot be recognized by iPad 2. The purpose of this guide is to show you how to convert MPG video files to iPad 2 supported video formats in .mp4, .m4v.
- In order to play MPG video on iPad 2 with high quality, converting MPG video files to iPad 2 is the only method you can choose. Here we highly recommend the best MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter, with which you can convert MPG to MP4/M4V for iPad 2 easily within four simple steps. Besides, if you want to edit your MPG video, this MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter can also do you a favor like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, adjusting effect, etc. Below we show you the guide step by step.
- Guide: Convert MPG to MP4/M4V for iPad 2.
Before start the conversion, you need to make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the best MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter on your computer(You can free download the trial version to have a trial).
- Step 1: Import MPG to the best MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter.
Launch the best MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter. Click the button “File” to add MPG video files to the MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna join your several MPG files into single one, just check the “Merge into one” box for playing MPG video on iPad 2 without any interruption.
- Step 2: Select MP4/M4V as the output format for iPad 2 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common”. Under the sublist, you can find the “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “M4V – MPEG-4 Video(*.m4v)” which are both the perfect formats for you to put MPG video onto iPad 2 for playback.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Adjust the video size to 1280*720, or you can also set 1024*768 to make the perfect playback effect, and make sure the Codec in the Audio list is aac and the frame is 30, which can make you play MPG video on iPad 2 with high quality.
- Step 4: Start converting your MPG video to MP4/M4V for iPad 2.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MPG video to MP4/M4V for iPad 2 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the MPG video to MP4/M4V for iPad 2 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for iPad 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/add MPG video to iPad 2 easily.
If you want to edit your MPG video, you can refer to below screen shots.
Wanna edit your MPG videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark with the best MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter. Just select the file you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. Besides, you can also crop video or add some special effects.
To learn more about this professional video convert tool, you can link to Brorsoft MPG to iPad 2 MP4/M4V Converter.