I recently shot video using my Panasonic HDC-HS900 camcorder using the 1080p60 format. I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 10. I set up a new project, but didn't see a preset corresponding to 1080p 60. My computer is about 4 years old. It has an Intel dual core processor at 2.4 GHz and 4 GB RAM.
Panasonic HDC-HS900 records high definition 1080p AVCHD videos. The AVCHD recording mode gives up 1920 x 1080 HD footage of very high quality, but unfortunately Premiere Elements 10 does not support full import of 1080 60p .mts files, although it claimed that since Adobe Premiere Elements version 7, it can support AVCHD importing. To get Panasonic HDC-HS900 1080p footage into Adobe Premiere Elements, you need to encode the full HD footage and export 1920X1080p 24 or 30 .mpeg2, .wmv video, which seems to be the most accepted format by Adobe Premiere.
A professional video converter is essential to make Panasonic HDC-HS900 AVCHD files editable on Adobe Premiere Elements 10. And the best AVCHD to Premiere Converter is the right program to convert Panasonic HDC-HS900 to editable video formats for Premiere. To get rid of this trouble, you can follow the easiest and quickest way here.
1. Install and run the best MTS/M2TS Converter for Adobe Premiere, and then import your 1080p 60 mts files to it.
2. Click on the Format bar and find “Adobe Premiere/ Sony Vegas”, then choose WMV, MPG, or MOV format from the sub-list. Here we recommend the MPEG-2 format. To set video size as 1920*1080 and frame rate as 30fps, press “Settings”. In this way, you will suffer the least loss of video quality for easy editing.
3. Click “Convert” to start converting 1080p AVCHD to Premiere Elements 10 editable format.
And after a few minutes, you can get the output files effortlessly. Now it’s ready for you to import Panasonic HDC-HS900 to Adobe Premiere for editing without any trouble.
More tips on editing Panasonic High Definition Camcorder footages:
1. Premiere Elements 10 does not include support for 1920x1080 60p. It does, however, include support for 1280x720 60p and DSLR 640x480 60p.
2. The MTS/ M2TS Converter can convert files in batch so you may import all that you would like to convert.
3. This MTS Converter can help you join the several clips into one via ticking the box "Merge into one" box.
Panasonic HDC-HS900 MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes for FCP
Transcode 1080p AVCHD Files to Adobe Premiere Pro
Import DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to PowerDirector 9
Convert Sony NEX-VG10 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
Convert 1080/50p AVCHD Footages to Adobe Premiere Elements
panasonic hdc-hs900 abodbe premier, panasonic hdc-hs900 avchd converter, mts converter for panasonic hdc-hs900, get panasonic hdc-hs900 into abodbe premier, 1080/60p avchd into premier elements 10, 1080p/60 video format premier elements, convert mts to mpeg-2 for adobe premier, avchd converter for adobe premiere elements, convert avchd to mpg, avchd to mepg-2 converter, 1080p 50 avchd to premier elements, 1080p avchd to premier pro, avchd to avid media composer mac, mts video into premier pro cs5.5, import avchd to fcp 7, avchd to imovie converter