Convert/Put/Merge MTS to Asus Eee Pad Transformer with the best MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter
Q: I have a lot of video shot with a Canon HF-S200 in 1080p, most are 3 to 5 minutes. I would like convert these to play on my new Eee Pad Transformer (720p). Quality is important but so is file size - I know that the higher the quality the higher the size. What is the best way to go about doing this?
- Above are the quoted words from one Asus Eee Pad users. From the user’s words, we found that the user is eager to convert the Canon HF-S200 1080p MTS to Asus Eee Pad Transformer and then play the MTS on the Eee Pad Transformer with 720p resolution. There’s no doubt that some other owners of Asus Eee Pad Transformer would have the similar confusion, here we provide you with the solution.
- The MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter (You can free download the trial version) is the highly recommended application for all the Asus Eee Pad Transformer who wanna convert MTS files to Asus Eee Pad Transformer for enjoyment. The professional MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter can help you easily convert/put MTS files to Asus Eee Pad Transformer with 720P in a short time. Besides, this MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter allows you to merge your tons of MTS video files into one, so you can play MTS on your Eee Pad Transformer without interruption.
- Guide: how to convert/put MTS to Asus Eee Pad Transformer with the best MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter
Step 1: Import MTS files to the best MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter.
Run the best MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter and click the button for adding to load MTS files to the best MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: Check the “Merge into one” box, you can combine several MTS files into single one.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Asus Eee Pad Transformer and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Asus Eee Pad Transformer. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for the Asus tablet. And then you can set the output folder as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution, but the 1280*720 resolution is recommended here. Please remember the higher bitrate, the larger file size while the better video quality. And a single file to play on the Android tablet should be under 4 GB.
- Step 4: Start converting MTS to Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
Click the “Convert” button, and it will convert MTS to Asus Eee Pad Transformer immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface. With its NVIDIA CUDA Technology support, the conversion task will be finished in no time.
- Once the MTS to Asus Eee Pad Transformer conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for Asus Eee Pad Transformer via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can play the converted MTS files on Asus Eee Pad Transformer at ease.
The best MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter supports converting AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, MOV videos shot by Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon camcorders or DSLR cameras. If you wanna get more information, please link to Brorsoft MTS to Eee Pad Transformer Converter.