Top Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter- Convert/Rip Blu-ray to Sony Tablet S
The Sony Tablet S goes above and beyond the typical Honeycomb tablet experience by offering exclusive apps, ergonomic design, PlayStation certification for mobile gaming, DLNA video and music streaming, and an integrated IR universal remote control. Due to its outstanding features, the Tablet S has been widely used for surfing the internet, playing games, listening to music. Some Sony Tablet S users would like to watch their favorite Blu-ray movies on it.
- However, many users haven’t figured out a way to put 1080p Blu-ray movies to Tablet S. Actually 1080p Blu-ray movies are unplayable on Tablet S, so the only way is that rip the 1080p Blu-ray to Sony Tablet S supported formats with the help of the top Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter. The Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter is a professional Blu-ray to Tablet S ripping software; it can finish the Blu-ray to Tablet S conversion quickly saving you lots time. Plus, the top Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter allows you to freely adjust the video and audio parameters of the output file as you need.
- Preparation for ripping Blu-ray to Sony Tablet S:
1. Software: the top Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Blu-ray movie or disc
3. Optical Drive: BD drive
- Guide: how to convert Blu-ray to Sony Tablet S with the top Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter
- Step 1: Import Blu-ray to the best Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter.
Launch the best Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter, and then click the button for adding to load the Blu-ray movie to the Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: The professional Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter supports selecting audio tracks and subtitles, including forced subs as you want.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Sony Tablet S and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, etc are all compatible with Sony Tablet S. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for Sony Tablet S.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set frame rate at 30, bitrate as 1500, video size as 1280*720 to make the perfect playback effect for Sony Tablet S. Besides, as we know, Sony Tablet S supports 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, so you can also set your video size(resolution) as 1280*800 for full screen playback. Please make sure the audio codec is aac, and set the stereo as the audio channel.
- Step 4: Start ripping your Blu-ray movie to MP4 for Tablet S.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Blu-ray to Tablet S immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 for Tablet S conversion is done, you can get the output files for Sony Tablet S via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can play/watch 1080p Blu-ray movies on Sony Tablet S smoothly with high quality at ease.
The professional Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter not only supports ripping Blu-ray directly from Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray folder, but also supports converting commercial DVDs from DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD IFO file and DVD ISO Image file. If you have the intention to learn more, please link to Brorsoft Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter without hesitation.