Home » How To »Convert/Rip DVD to Apple TV with the optimal settings on Mac with the best DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac
Convert/Rip DVD to Apple TV with the optimal settings on Mac with the best DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac
DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac is the professional software for Apple TV on Mac OS X 10.5 or above, which is used for converting DVD to Apple TV supported format including Apple TV H.264 and Apple TV MPEG-4.
- Compared with other video converting software, it has more settings you can customize, such as converting DVD to Apple TV mp4 video by customizing file size through setting video size, ripping DVD any segment and selecting audio track as you need. In a word, you can adjust DVD movie quality easily with the best DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac. Besides, with its easy-to-use interface, it just takes a few clicks to convert DVD to Apple TV on Mac.
- This article will also show you the detailed instruction on how to rip DVD to Apple TV with the optimal settings on Mac. You can follow the guide step by step.
- Preparation for converting/ripping DVD to to Apple TV with the optimal settings on Mac:
1. the professional DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac (free download trial version)
2. DVD disc
3. Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Guide: Step-by-step instruction for converting/ripping DVD to Apple TV with the optimal settings on Mac with the best DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac
- Step 1: Import DVD movie to DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac.
Launch DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac. Click the button like a disc to add DVD to the best Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Optimal settings should be set as Video Size: 1280*720, Video Bitrate: 4000kbps at highest quality, Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps, Audio codec: ac3, Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz, Audio Bitrate: 160kbps, Audio Channels: 5.1Channels.
- Step 4: Start converting your DVD to H.264 HD Video for Apple TV on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will start the DVD to Apple TV conversion on Mac at once. Find the converting total progress in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DVD to H.264 HD Video for Apple TV Conversion on Mac, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button easily. And now you can sync the ripped DVD movie to Apple TV for enjoying freely anytime and anywhere.
1. The professional Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter not only can rip DVD to Apple TV easily and quickly, but also can rip and convert Discs, DVD IFO/DVD ISO files to M4V, MOV, MKV, AVI, MPEG, etc. for iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4, PS3, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab, etc. amazingly.
2. If you meet some trouble when sync video to Apple TV with iTunes, you can refer to Sync video from iTunes to Apple TV. It will help you a lot.