Convert/Rip DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1 with DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper
As many people describe Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 as the biggest competitor to iPad 2, it is another good choice to watch HD videos including enjoy DVD movie on it because of its stunning resolution of 1280*800 LCD. However, Galaxy Tab 10.1 doesn’t possess built-in DVD-ROM or DVD player in it. So for enjoying DVD movies on it, first you need to do is that find a perfect application for ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- A perfect application for converting DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1, quality and speed are the first and most important factors to consider. Here we recommend the best DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper, which is powered with NVIDIA CUDA technology to rip DVD disc at 3-5x faster speed without quality loss. Besides its super fast conversion speed, the best DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper adopted advanced video and audio sync technology to help you prevent any audio out of video problem.
- Tools you will need for ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1
1. DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper (Free download trial version)
2. DVD movies and DVD driver
3. PC running Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server
- Guide: Step-by-step instruction for converting/ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1 with DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper
- Step 1: Import DVD movie to DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper.
Launch DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper. Click the button like a disc to add DVD to the best DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Tab 10.1 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”. There are various output formats for you to choose from. You can select a proper format from the sub-list. According to the test result, AVI, MP4, WMV and MKV video formats are all available for transferring and watching on Galaxy Tab 10.1. Here we choose H.264 Video(*.mp4) as the output format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Tips: If necessary, you can also select the subtitle, audio and angle by tick the “Subtitles”, “Audio” and “Angle” box.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Notes: If you haven’t chosen HD video format, you’d better select size as the 1280*800 pixels for full-screen playback on Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Step 4: Start converting DVD to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1 with the best DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper.
Click the “Convert” button, the DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1 conversion will be started immediately. The professional DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter based on the latest NVIDIA CUDA technology and its advanced video and audio sync technology makes it possible to get the ripped video files at highest speed without quality loss.
Once the conversion from DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1 is done, you can get the output files for your Galaxy Tab 10.1 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. And now you can transfer the ripped movie to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for enjoying freely anytime and anywhere.
1. This professional DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper can help you a lot for converting DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1, while, when you encounter other troubles during the usage of Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab Tips and Tricks will be your first and best choice.
2. This professional DVD to Galaxy Tab Ripper allows you to edit DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1 by cropping, trimming, adding watermark effect, deinterlacing, merging, rotating and more. If necessary, you can edit your DVD by clicking “Edit” icon as you like.