Convert/Rip/Sync Blu-ray to Apple TV on Mac with 720p resolution
Many Blu-ray discs collectors easily find that the Blu-ray discs are easy to break or have scratches or attrition, so it’s hard to keep the discs intact. The most important is that there exists the limitation that Blu-ray discs have BD region code restriction. So to solve all of the troubles, you can rip/convert Blu-ray to Apple TV and turn Apple TV into your personal movie library to bring your lots of convenience and benefits.
- Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac is the strongly recommended converting application for so many Apple TV users. The best Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac enables you to rip Blu-ray to Apple TV on Mac with 720p resolution in a short time without quality loss. Furthermore, the powerful Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac allows you select the preferred subtitles as you need. Below, we will show you the guide on how to convert/rip Blu-ray to Apple TV on Mac with 720p resolution with the best Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac.
- Preparation for ripping Blu-ray to Apple TV on Mac with 720p resolution：
1. Software: the professional Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac (Free download trial version)
2. Equipment: Blu-ray disc and BD drive
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/rip Blu-ray to Apple TV to on Mac with 720p resolution with the best Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac
- Step 1: Import Blu-ray movie to Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac.
Launch Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac, and click the button like a disc to add Blu-ray to the best Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Tip: If you wanna edit Blu-ray movie, you can click the “Edit” icon to edit, like cropping, trimming, adding watermark effect, deinterlacing, merging, rotating and more.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Optimal settings for Apple TV:
Video Size: 1280*720
Video Bitrate: 4000kbps
Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps
Audio codec: ac3
Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz
Audio Bitrate: 160kbps
Audio Channels: 5.1Channels
- Step 4: Start converting Blu-ray to H.264 HD Video for Apple TV on Mac.
Click the “Convert” icon; it will convert Blu-ray to Apple TV with 720p resolution on Mac immediately. Find the total converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the Blu-ray to Apple TV with 720p resolution conversion on Mac, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync Blu-ray with 720p resolution to Apple TV on Mac via iTunes easily.
1. More guides on Apple TV, please link to Apple TV Tips and Tricks, which will do you a favor.
2. The powerful Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac can also rip Blu-ray and DVD movies on iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab, etc. If necessary, you can link toBlu-ray to Apple TV Ripper for Mac to get more information.