Convert/rip/transfer Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2
- Q: How can I rip Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 and watch them for free, and what application should I use?
Above are the quoted words of one user of Apple TV 2. From these words we can notice that the Apple TV 2 user wants to put his Blu-ray/DVD to his Apple TV 2, and he needs a powerful application for him. Of course, many Apple TV 2 users may also have the similar problem.
- Here we recommend the best Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter for you, which can help you convert/rip/transfer Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 easily and within a short time. In addition, we will also show you how to convert Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 with the best Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter step by step.
- Preparation for converting Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2:
1. Software: the best Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter (Free download for trial version)
2. Operation system: One of the windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 3 or later.
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/rip/put Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 with the best Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter.
- Step 1: Add/Import Blu-ray/DVD videos to Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter.
Launch Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter. Click the button like a disc to add Blu-ray/DVD videos to it. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV 2 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Apple TV”. There are various output formats for you to choose from. You can select a proper format from the sub-list. Both MPEG-4 and H.264 encoded MP4 are available. Here we choose Apple TV H.264 1280×720(*.mp4) as the output format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need. In addition, according to your need, you can also select the subtitle, audio and angle by tick the “Subtitles”, “Audio” box.
Tips: This powerful Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter also allows you to edit Blu-ray/DVD files by cropping, trimming, adding watermark effect, deinterlacing, merging, rotating and more. If necessary, you can edit your Blu-ray/DVD by clicking “Edit” icon as you like.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Many Apple TV 2 users would find the sound in video/movie cannot be played. To solve this problem, the best Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter can help you to create the optimum videos for playback with Apple TV 2 without losing audio.
Here we recommend the best settings for Apple TV 2.
Frame raet(fps): 24
Sample rate(hz): 48,000
- Step 4: Start converting Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 with the best Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter.
Click the “Convert” button, the Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 conversion will be started immediately. The professional Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 Converter based on the latest NVIDIA CUDA technology and its advanced video and audio sync technology makes it possible to get the ripped Blu-ray/DVD files at highest speed without quality loss.
- Once the conversion from Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 2 is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. And now you can transfer the movie to Apple TV 2 via iTunes for enjoying freely and even share with your families.