Convert/Rip/Transfer DVD ISO to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2
Powered by dual-core 1.2 GHz processors, Motorola XOOM 2 runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb and offers Wi-Fi connectivity. The display of the new XOOM 2 is strengthened with Corning's Gorilla glass and comes with a special splash-guard coating designed to make them more durable and stain resistant. Plus, the 10.1" widescreen HD display is the best choice for you to surf the internet, play games, listen to music and watch movies. Here we’d like to share the guide on how to convert DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 for enjoyment.
- As the other Android tablets, the Motorola XOOM 2 has the limitation of the support video and audio format. When you intend to play DVD ISO on Motorola XOOM 2, you need to rip DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 compatible format in advance with an easy-to-use tool. Here we will introduce one useful tool to you.
- Well, the DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter is highly recommended to you. This DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter is the best application for you to convert DVD ISO to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 quickly and easily. Besides, you can freely select the subtitles for your DVD movie.
Step 1: Import DVD ISO to the best DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter.
Launch the best DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter. Click the button “IFO/ISO” to add DVD ISO to the professional DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: You can freely select the subtitles for your DVD movie. Thus, you can watch DVD movie on Motorola XOOM 2 with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola XOOM 2 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Android”, under the sublist, “Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “Motorola Xoom HD 720p(*.mp4)”, “Motorola Xoom Full HD 1080p(*.mp4)”are compatible with Motorola XOOM 2.
1. If you want to keep a good balance between video quality and file size, just choose Motorola Xoom H.264 Video (*.mp4) as the output format.
2. If you want to transfer DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 in 720p, you are recommended to choose Motorola Xoom HD 720p (*.mp4) as the output format.
3. If you want to stream/transfer DVD movies to HDTV from XOOM 2, you'd better choose Motorola Xoom Full HD 1080p (*.mp4) to get the high video quality in 1080p.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs, then you can transfer DVD movies to Motorola XOOM 2 with optimal profile settings.
Note: For 1280x720p at 30 fps, you can go up to 20Mbps(20000kbps) and Motorola XOOM 2 should still be able to handle it. If you are tight on space, use 4Mbps(4000kbps). If you want something to look good you can use 10/12 Mbps(10000/12000kbps).
- Step 4: Start ripping your DVD ISO to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DVD ISO to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DVD ISO to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Motorola XOOM 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now, you can transfer/sync DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 without any effort.
1. This DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter can help you convert/rip DVD movies from DVD disc or folder as well. You can get more information from Brorsoft DVD ISO to Motorola XOOM 2 Converter.
2. If you are not familiar with the method of transferring movies to XOOM 2, you can refer to How to transfer/copy movies to Motorola XOOM 2 from your PC? to learn.