Video to iPad 2 converter on Mac–Convert Sony DSC-TX9 AVCHD to iPad 2
- iPad 2 with an incredible responsive Multi-Touch screen, and an amazingly powerful, Apple-designed chip is now widely used for personal usage and business presentation. Sony DSC-TX9 with styling elegance, panoramic 3D shots, and Superior Auto, Background Defocus is now also very popular in our daily life. If you shoot videos with Sony DSC-TX9, and want to present the HD videos on your iPad 2, you will find that the AVCHD MTS file on Sony DSC-TX9 could not be synced or streamed to iPad 2 on Mac.
- According to many iPad 2 users' demands, we recommend the best Sony MTS to iPad 2 converter for Mac which enables you to convert Sony MTS videos to iPad 2 on Mac with ease. The Sony MTS to iPad 2 converter for Mac does not only convert MTS to MP4 for iPad 2, but also downscale and deinterlace 1080i videos to the iPad 2 supported resolution 720p.
- Before follow the step-by step guides, first you should free download the best Sony MTS to iPad 2 converter for Mac and then install, run it.
- Now the following is the detailed user instruction for you. You can follow it and finish the Sony MTS to iPad 2 conversion easily and quickly.
- Step 1: Add Sony MTS videos to Sony MTS to iPad 2 video converter.
Click the icon like a disc to import the MTS videos. Tick the box in front of the file that you wanna to convert.
- Step 2: Select an output format compatible for iPad 2 and set the output files.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then tap “iPad”, after that, you can see several options: iPad HD Video (*.mp4), iPad Video H.264 (*.MP4), iPad Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4) and here we choose the iPad HD Video (*.mp4) as the output format.
Afterward, you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Setting” icon to have the Profile settings box. Adjust the Size in the Video list to make the perfect playback effect, and adjust the Codec in the Audio list to aac and select the Frame as 30. In the setting interface, you are allowed to adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.
- Step 4: Click the “Convert” icon to start the Canon to iPad 2 video conversion.
Click the “Convert” icon to start the Sony MTS to iPad 2 conversion.
After the quick conversion, you can get the output videos for your iPad 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, connect your iPad 2 to your Mac and then sync the videos to iPad 2 via iTunes.
1.If you do not know the detailed process for sync the videos to iPad 2 on Mac, you can refer to How to add videos or movies on Mac to iPad 2?>
- 2.The Sony MTS to iPad 2 converter for Mac also converts MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, etc to iPad 2. More information you can refer to Sony MTS to iPad 2 converter for Mac.