Convert Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to AVI/WMV- Import Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker
- The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V is a feature-packed super-zoom camera, offering a 30x, 27-810mm zoom lens, 16.2 megapixel back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor, built-in GPS tracking complete with a compass, full 1080p high-definition video recording with stereo sound and HDMI output and 3D Sweep Panoramas and 3D Still Images. Some HX100V would like to merge the DSC-HX100V .mts files and edit the DSC-HX100V .mts in Windows Movie Maker to get better effect. But frustratingly, the users always meet some troubles; here we are glad to share the solution with you.
- First of all, we’d like to list the supported formats of Windows Movie Maker.
Video files: .asf, .avi, .wmv
Movie files: MPEG1, .mpeg, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2
Audio files: .wav, .snd, .au、.aif, .aifc, .aiff, mp3
Windows Media files: .asf, .wm, .wma, .wmv
Still images: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif
- From above information, we find that the Windows Movie Maker cannot support Sony DSC-HX100V MTS files. Thus, to import Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker for editing, you need to convert Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker supported format first. Here we recommend the best Sony HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter to you with which you can easily convert Sony DSC-HX100V to AVI/WMV for Windows Movie Maker at super fast speed with the CUDA acceleration technology support. Below is the step-by-step guide.
- Guide: Convert Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to AVI/ WMV for Windows Movie Maker.
Before follow the step-by-step guide, you should make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the best Sony HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter on your computer.
- Step 1: Import Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to the best ]Sony HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter.
Use USB cable to connect DSC-HX100V to your computer. Launch the best Sony HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter. Click the button for adding to import DSC-HX100V MTS to the best Sony HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple DSC-HX100V MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the DSC-HX100V MTS into one single file so that you can add DSC-HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker without interruption.
- Step 2: Select WMV/AVI as the output format for Windows Movie Maker Converter and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, the “WMV3 (wmv9)(*.wmv)”, “WMV2 (wmv8)(*.wmv)”, “Xvid AVI- Audio Video Interleaved(Xvid)(*.avi)”, “DivX AVI- Audio Video Interleaved(DivX)(*.avi)” are all the compatible format for you to edit Sony DSC-HX100V MTS in Windows Movie Maker.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for Windows Movie Maker.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can keep the original video size as 1920*1080, set the frame rate as 30p thus you can import the DSC-HX100V MTS files to Windows Movie Maker with best quality.
- Step 4: Start converting your Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to AVI/ WMV for Windows Movie Maker.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to AVI/WMV for Windows Movie Maker immediately based on the CUDA acceleration technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DSC-HX100V MTS to AVI/ WMV for Windows Movie Maker conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Windows Movie Maker via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can import the Sony DSC-HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker for personalized editing freely.
1. This professional Sony HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter can also help you to convert Sony HX100V MTS to MP4, MOV, MKV, etc for other video editors or hot portable media devices like iPad 2, Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1, etc. More information get from Brorsoft HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter.
- 2. When you want to convert Sony HX100V MTS to Windows Movie Maker, you can also choose the Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter which is especially designed for converting MTS files.