Convert/Transcode Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Meida Composer on Mac OS
With the back-illuminated "Exmor R" CMOS sensor, Sony HDR-CX700V/E will help you experience stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity. Combined with so many amazing features and functions, the HDR-CX700V/E can meet the demands of even the toughest consumer. The built-in 96GB embedded Flash memory can record and store up to 40 hours of high definition video footage. The 3.0" (16:9) Xtra Fine LCD screen (921K) displays sharp, bright, vivid images, letting you compose a shot more easily -- even outdoors, while enabling you to change settings to best represent the scene. The Angle G Lens help you capture everything you want.
- What makes Sony HDR-CX700V/E more fascinating is its capability of recording 1920x1080 Full HD videos at 60 fps. It can provide, connected to HDTV via HDMI, stunning clarity and incredibly detailed and smoother playback of your memories. But when you want to edit the 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files shot by Sony HDR-CX700V/E with Avid Media Composer, the problem would have arisen --- the Avid Media Composer can not recognize the format. Then what should they do to import Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer?
- In order to solve the importing problem, the Sony HDR-CX700V/E users, who want to edit their Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files with Avid Media Composer, should firstly convert Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid DNxHD(*mov), which is compatible with Avid Media Composer. Here recommended the best Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Copmoser Converter, which is professionalized in converting MTS/M2TS files to Avid DNxHD(*mov). In addition, the MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Copmoser Converter also provides you with some simple editing features, including merging several videos into one file, deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.
- Let’s do the conversion with the step-by-step guide on how to transcode Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Copmoser.
- Step 1: Import Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to the best Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer Converter for Mac.
Connect your Sony HDR-CX700V/E to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch Sony HDR-CX700V/E 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer Converter for Mac and then click the button for adding to import 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the files into one single file so that you can play edit files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Avid Media Composer and set the output folder.
Click on “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu, then move you pointer to Avid Studio> Avid DNxHD(*.mov). The Avid DNxHD .mov format is the only available format when your Avid Media Composer is installed on Mac OS X Lion. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. You can refer to the screen shot below.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and select the audio channels as 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing in Avid Media Composer. If you import the converted files via AMA, please set stereo as channels, which will be more suitable for AMA.
- Step 4: Start converting your Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid DNxHD for Avid Media Composer on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer on Mac OS immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- When your Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid DNxHD(*mov) conversion is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Avid Media Composer via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can you can easily import merged and converted Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files to Avid Media Composer for editing without interruption and trouble.
1. To get more tips for other Sony camcorders and cameras, you can refer to Sony video camera Tips and Tricks that will do you a favor.
- 2. If you are interested in converting files of other formats or enjoying DVDs and BDs on your portable devices, please link to Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac to get more information.
- 3. Since the Thanksgiving is coming, you can get the best Sony HDR-CX700V/E AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer Converter at a discount price, taken 15% off. If you are interested in Brorsoft Thanksgiving Activity, please give the website a go.
Convert/Transcode HDR-CX550V 1080/60i AVCHD to AIC MOV for iMovie 08/09/11
Burn HDR-CX130 1080/60P MTS to DVD with Toast 11 Titanium
Upload CX130E 1080/50P AVCHD to YouTube on Mac keeping the best video quality
Import/Convert/Transcode Sony HDR-CX160 1080/60P AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 6.0 for editing without trouble
Import/Convert/Transcode Sony HDR-CX160 1080/60P AVCHD to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion