Home » How To »Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter— Convert/Stream/Transfer DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion
Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter— Convert/Stream/Transfer DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion
IFO (Info) files contain all the information a DVD player needs to know about a DVD so that the user can navigate and play all DVD content properly like where a chapter starts, where a certain audio or subtitle stream is located, information about menu functions and navigation, etc.
- If you got some DVD movie backups in IFO image files and intend to transfer them to Apple TV, the first thing you need to do is to convert the DVD IFO image files to Apple TV supported format and then stream the DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion.
- To meet Apple TV users' demands, this tutorial will recommend one useful application for you— the best Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter, with which you can convert and stream DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion easily and quickly. In addition, we will give you detailed instruction on how to convert DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion step by step.
- Preparation for converting DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion:
1. the best Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter (Free download trial version)
2. DVD IFO files on Mac OS X Lion
3. iTunes 10.2 or later
- Guide: Step-by-step guide for converting/streaming DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion with the best Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter
Step 1: Import DVD IFO to Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter.
Launch Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter, and click the “IFO/ISO” button to add DVD IFO to the best Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Optimal settings for Apple TV:
Video Size: 1280*720
Video Bitrate: 4000kbps
Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps
Audio codec: ac3
Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz
Audio Bitrate: 160kbps
Audio Channels: 5.1Channels
- Step 4: Start converting your DVD IFO to Apple TV.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can follow the convertingprocess in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the DVD IFO to Apple TV conversion on Mac OS X Lion is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can sync the ripped DVD IFO to Apple TV via iTunes effortlessly.
1. The professional Mac DVD IFO to Apple TV Converter not only can DVD IFO to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion freely, but also can rip DVD discs to Apple TV on Mac effortlessly. You can benefit a lot from its powerful function.
2. If you have some other troubles when using Apple TV, you can refer to Apple TV Tips and Tricks. It will do you a favor.