Home » How To »Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac— Convert/Sync 1080p/1080i to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion
Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac— Convert/Sync 1080p/1080i to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion
As we know that Apple TV can only handle up to 720p video – not 1080i or 1080p video. Though it’s hard for us to accept, it is truth. While, Apple TV with Intel processor and 40GB or 160GB hard drive2 for storing content locally is widely in our daily life. Due to its powerful function, it’s available for you to turn your Apple TV into a video and movie library without spending a single cent. So to solve this problem, here we strongly recommend the perfect Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac.
- Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac is a top converting application for Apple TV users to convert 1080p/1080i to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion easily and quickly. In addition, we will offer you the detailed instruction on how to convert 080p/1080i to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion. And it just needs four steps simply; you can follow it step by step.
- Preparation for converting 1080p/1080i video to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion:
1. Software: the professional Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac (For download trial version)
2. Operating system: Mac OS X Lion (Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above are all avaliable)
- Guide: how to convert 1080p/1080i to Apple TV with the best Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac
Step 1: Add/Import 1080p/1080i video to Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac.
Launch Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac. Click the button “File” to add 1080p/1080i video files to Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter for Mac. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Optimal settings should be set as Video Size: 1280*720, Video Bitrate: 4000kbps at highest quality, Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps, Audio codec: ac3, Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz, Audio Bitrate: 160kbps, Audio Channels: 5.1Channels.
- Step 4: Start converting 1080p/1080i video to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 1080p/1080i to Apple TV on Mac OS X Lion in on time. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the 1080p/1080i to Apple TV conversion on Mac OS X Lion is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can sync the converted 1080p/1080i video to Apple TV via iTunes on Mac OS X Lion freely.
1. The powerful Mac Apple TV 1080p/1080i Video Converter can aid you to convert almost all video formats from one to another including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), and general Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB， etc.). In addition, it specially supports transcoding AVCHD, MOD, TOD footages from High Definition camcorders and MOV videos from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic DSLR cameras.
2. If you encounter some other troubles during the usage of Apple TV, please link to Apple TV Tips and Tricks. It will do you a favor.