Home » How To »Convert/Sync DVD to Apple TV with AC3 5.1/Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound with the best DVD to Apple TV Converter
Convert/Sync DVD to Apple TV with AC3 5.1/Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound with the best DVD to Apple TV Converter
Do you want to turn your Apple TV into a real DVD movie library without spending a single cent? The professional DVD to Apple TV Converter is dedicated to help you rip DVD to Apple TV video (H.264, Mpeg-4) with AC3 5.1/Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, and you can transfer DVD movie to iTunes, then sync to Apple TV. Furthermore, the best DVD to Apple TV Converter support for NVIDIA CUDA acceleration to rip DVD disc at 3-5x faster speed without quality loss.
- The professional DVD to Apple TV Converter allows you to make personalized options like custom file size, subtitle, audio and angle, split file and trim DVD. In addition, the best DVD to Apple TV Converter converts DVD files in lightning speed with the adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology.
- Tools for ripping DVD movies to Apple TV:
1. the professional DVD to Apple TV Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. DVD movies and DVD driver
3. PC running Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server
- Guide: Step-by-step instruction for converting/ripping DVD to Apple TV with the best DVD to Apple TV Converter
Step 1: Import DVD to DVD to Apple TV Converter.
Launch DVD to Apple TV Converter. Click the button like a disc to add DVD to the best DVD to Apple TV Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Optimal settings should be set as Video Size: 1280*720, Video Bitrate: 4000kbps, Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps, Audio codec: ac3, Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz, Audio Bitrate: 160kbps, Audio Channels: 5.1Channels.
- Step 4: Start converting your DVD to H.264 HD Video for Apple TV.
Click the “Convert” button; it will start converting DVD to Apple TV immediately. The professional DVD to Apple TV Converter adopted the NVIDIA CUDA technology which makes the conversion task finished at up to 5x faster speed. Besides, you can follow the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the DVD to Apple TV conversion is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can sync the ripped DVD with AC3 5.1/Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound and high quality to Apple TV via iTunes.
1. The professional DVD to Apple TV Converter helps you rip DVD to Apple TV with AC3 5.1/Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound quickly and easily. To our surprise, with its powerful function, it can also convert DVD Discs, DVD IFO/DVD ISO files to AVI, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, FLV, etc. In addition, it can convert and then play DVD on iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4, PS3, Xbox 360, Droid X, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, etc.
2. If you have some troubles when you sync the ripped DVD to Apple TV via iTunes, you can refer to Apple TV Tips and Tricks. It will do you a favor.