Convert/Sync HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to iPad 2 with the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter
HDR-XR500V help you preserve your memories in stunning, incredibly detailed 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution. The Sony HDR-XR500V Handycam even allows you to share your videos and photos with family and friends on your compatible HDTV. Boasting a massive, built-in 120 GB hard disk drive, you can record and store up to 48 hours of high-definition video footage , or up to 84 hours of standard definition footage (SD LP mode). Some HDR-XR500V users both with iPad 2 at hand would like to sync/import the HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to iPad 2 for playing and watching conveniently.
- However, you may have found that iPad 2 can not support the AVCHD MTS video. Therefore, when you intend to play HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS on iPad 2, first of all, you need to convert 1080/60i MTS video to iPad 2 compatible format with a third party software.
- Here we highly recommend the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter, which enables you to convert/transcode HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to iPad 2 easily and quickly. Besides, the HDR-XR500V to iPad 2 Converter can help you merge multiple files into one file so that you can watch the video on iPad 2 without interruption. Furthermore, the powerful HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter can allow you to convert HDR-XR500V to other popular used file formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MKV, DV, FLV, etc for you to put your HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS video on other portable devices like iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab, etc.
- Preparation for converting HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to iPad 2:
1. Software: the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter (Free download trial version)
2. System requirement: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
- Guide: step by step guide on how to convert HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to iPad 2 with the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter
- Step 1: Import HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter.
Use USB cable to connect Sony HDR-XR500V to your PC. Launch HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to join the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iPad 2 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4). Besides, under the iPad sublist, iPad> iPad 2 Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad HD Video(*.mp4), iPad> iPad Video H.264(*.mp4), iPad> Video MPEG-4(*.mp4) the four format, they can also be played on iPad 2.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Adjust the Size in the Video list to 1280*720 to make the perfect playback effect, and make sure the Codec in the Audio list is aac and the frame is 30. You may also choose the video size as 1024*768, which also has a wonderful video effect on iPad 2.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to H.264 MP4 for iPad 2.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to iPad 2 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the HDR-XR500V 1080/60i MTS to H.264 MP4 for iPad 2 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for iPad 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import/sync the converted and merged HDR-XR500V MTS to iPad 2 via iTunes with high quality so that you can watch the converted video on iPad 2 with ease.
1. The professional HDR-XR500V AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter not only support converting AVCHD to portable devices like iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, Galaxy Tab, etc, but also allows you to convert/transcode HDR-XR500V AVCHD to video editing or DVD burning application. More information, please link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter.
- 2. To get more tips for Sony camcorders and cameras, you can refer to Sony video camera Tips and Tricks that will do you a favor.