Home » How To »Convert/Tranfer/Sync AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Xoom keeping 1080p resolution with AVCHD to Xoom Converter
Convert/Tranfer/Sync AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Xoom keeping 1080p resolution with AVCHD to Xoom Converter
Motorola Xoom possesses a dual core processor, a 10.1-inch widescreen HD display with a native resolution of 1280 x 800, HDMI output, 1080p HD video playback, which is the best choice for you watch HD videos. Well, when you have some AVCHD MTS/M2TS shot by HD camcorder like Sony and Panasonic HD Camcorder, you probably wanna put them on Motorola Xoom. And now you really need the help of the best AVCHD to Xoom Converter.
- AVCHD to Xoom Converter is the top converting application which can help you convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Xoom just by a few clicks. Besides, the professional AVCHD to Xoom Converter adopted the NVIDIA CUDA technology makes the conversion at up to 5x faster speed.
- What is AVCHD?
AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) is a format for the recording and playback high definition(HD)video(usually with the .mts extension).
- Preparation for converting AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Xoom:
1. Software: the best AVCHD to Xoom Converter (Free download trial verison)
2. Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server.
- Step-by-step guide on how to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Xoom with the best AVCHD to Xoom Converter:
Step 1: Add/Import AVCHD MTS/M2TS to AVCHD to Xoom Converter.
Launch AVCHD to Xoom Converter. Click the button “File” to add AVCHD MTS/M2TS video files to AVCHD to Xoom Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola Xoom and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Android” > “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Motorola Xoom. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Tip: If you have multiple AVCHD MTS/M2TS, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine them as a single one which is benefit for you to play AVCHD MTS/M2TS on Xoom without interruption.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
1. You’d better set the size as 1280*800 or 1280*754 to have a full screen playback on Motorola Xoom. We find that when you choose the size (pix) as its screen resolution 1280x800, the video gets adjusted to fit in the remaining space, leaving you with black borders on the sides. The resolution 1280x754 is recommended here for full-screen playback on Xoom.
2. To keep 1080p HD quality on Xoom, you can set bitrate as 2500 kbps. Remember the higher bitrate, the better video quality while the larger file size you will got.
- Step 4: Start converting AVCHD MTS/M2TS to MP4 for Motorola Xoom.
Click the “Convert” button; the AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Xoom conversion will start at once. The professional AVCHD to Xoom Converter adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology makes the conversion task finished at 3-5x faster speed.
- After the AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Motorola Xoom conversion, you can get the output files for your Motorola Xoom via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/sync the converted AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Motorola Xoom and then share with your friends and families at ease.
1. If you encounter some other problems during your usage of Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom Tips and Tricks will be your first and best choice which can offer some instruction to you.
2. The professional AVCHD to Xoom Converter can also convert common video like AVI, MKV, VOB, WMV, FLV, F4V, etc. to the Xoom, you can link to AVCHD to Motorola Xoom Converter as a reference.