Convert/Transcode Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 with Dolby Digital 5.1 on Mac
Sony HDR-PJ580V High Definition Handycam Camcorder, equipped with the powerful built-in projector, records your unforgettable memories and adventures with at Full HD 1920 x 1080 60p/24p resolution and then play it back in 1080p, even on a 100" diagonal screen without any cables or connections if you want to share them with your friends and family. Besides that, its Dolby Digital 5.1 channel recording captures active sounds coming from all directions, so you can experience your home movies the way you experienced them while recording.
- The fantastic video and sound record capability makes it one of the most the hotly received camcorders in the beginning of the 2012. But when the users want to import Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on Mac, they will be hindered by the problem of incompatibility between the Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS files and Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5. Then how to edit their AVCHD 1080p files with Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on Mac?
- Here recommended the best Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 Converter on Mac. Applying the versatile converter, you are not only able to transcode Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5, but also capable of merging several videos into one file, cropping video size, trimming video clips, and adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.
- Here is the step-by-step guide on how to transcode Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS files to MOV (AVC) (*mov) and then edit the converted files in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.
- Step 1: Import Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS files to the top Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 Converter.
Connect your Sony HDR-PJ580V to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch the 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple 1080p MTS/M2TS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select the output format which is specialize for Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 and set the output folder.
Click the format box and you will get a drop-down list in which the last but one is what you need: Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MOV (AVC) (*.mov). Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you prefer.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will get a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can change the default codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 24fps, video size as 1920*1080 if you attach great importance to high quality and keep Dolby Digital 5.1 to get the best quality for editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Step 4: Start converting your Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS files to MOV with 24p for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- When the conversion process is 100% completed, you can add the output files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 by clicking “Open” effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and/or merged Sony HDR-PJ580V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 for editing with high quality without any trouble.
1. To get more tips for other Sony camcorders and cameras, you can refer to Sony video camera Tips and Tricks that will do you a favor.
- 2. If you are interested in converting files of other formats or enjoying DVDs and BDs on your portable devices, please link to Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac to get more information.