Convert/Transcode MOV to H.264 MP4 for Sony Tablet S on Mac OS X Lion
All the great things you know from Sony, now in the new tablet- Sony Tablet S. With a comfortable design that fits easily in your hand, and a vibrant TruBlack display, enjoy a truly optimized tablet that's responsive and intuitive. Furthermore, Sony Tablet S possesses 1280 x 800 pixels resolution that supports you watching HD videos on it.
- Learned above superb features of Sony Tablet S, what you will do with it? For some new users, they will surf the internet, for some may play games, and some others will probably watch HD movies on it. Unluckily, you have to accept the fact that Sony Tablet S like so many other tablets has video and audio format limitation.
- Sony Tablet S supported format:
Audio: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, MIDI
Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
- MOV is a common format that we can download from QuickTime or get from other source. This article will show you the detailed guide on how to convert MOV to Sony Tablet S for playing. Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter is the best application for you to transcode MOV to H.264 MP4 for Sony Tablet S on Mac OS X Lion.
- Before the conversion task, first of all, please make sure you’ve installed the best Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter on your Mac.
- Guide: how to convert/transcode MOV to Tablet S on Mac OS X Lion with the best Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter
- Step 1: Import MOV to the best Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter.
Launch the best Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter, and then click the button for adding to add the MOV video files to Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several video files and want to combine them to one, just tick the “Merge into one” button.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Sony Tablet S and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, etc are all compatible with Sony Tablet S. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for Sony Tablet S.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set frame rate at 30, bitrate as 1500, video size as 1280*720 to make the perfect playback effect for Sony Tablet S. Besides, as we know, Sony Tablet S supports 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, so you can also set your video size(resolution) as 1280*800 for full screen playback. Please make sure the audio codec is aac, and set the stereo as the audio channel.
- Step 4: Start converting your MOV to H.264 MP4 for Sony Tablet S on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MOV to Sony Tablet S on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the MOV to H.264 for Sony Tablet S on Mac OS X Lion conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Sony Tablet S via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can throw MOV to Sony Tablet S on Mac OS X Lion easily. Just a moment later, you can enjoy the MOV files on Sony Tablet S freely.
The best Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter not only can help you convert/transcode MOV to Sony Tablet S, but also allows you to edit your videos as you need just like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, etc. If you wanna learn more about it, don’t hesitate to link to Brorsoft Mac MOV to Tablet S Converter.