Convert/Transcode MXF files to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion
Toshiba Thrive with the 10.1-inch display crams in 1280 x 800 pixels, you have an easy time watching a movie with the Thrive tablet. Do you have some MXF recordings shot by t Panasonic P2/Canon XF series or any other MXF files? Why not transfer the MXF files to Toshiba Thrive for playback anytime anywhere to make full use of your Thrive tablet?
- As we know, MXF is a container format for professional digital video and audio media and is used by more and more professional camcorders like Canon XF series, Panasonic P2 camcorders, Panasonic AVCCM Cameras, Sony XDCAM, etc to store video, audio, and programmed data. But frustratingly, the MXF files are not supported by many media players including the Toshiba Thrive. Thus, to transfer MXF files to Toshiba Thrive, you need to transcode the MXF files to Toshiba Thrive compatible format on your Mac in advance.
- Here we highly recommend the best Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter to you. This Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter can help you to convert/transcode MXF recordings shot by t Panasonic P2/Canon XF series or any other MXF files to MP4 the compatible format for Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion. Moreover, with this Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter, you can edit your MXF files like crop, add watermark, adjust the video effect, etc. Before start the conversion, download and install the best Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter on your Mac computer please(You can free download the trial version).
- Guide: Convert/Transcode MXF files to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion with the best Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter.
- Step 1: Import MXF files to the best Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter.
Launch the best Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter. Click the button “File” to add MXF files to the Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter (Note: You should find the MXF video from one MXF whole structure folder, here we take the P2-dvcpro25 as an example: double click the P2-dvcpro25> CONTENTS> VIDEO, and then you can find the MXF file.). If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tips: 1. If you want to merge MXF files for Toshiba Thrive, just need to check the “Merge into one” box.
2. You shouldn’t move the single MXF video out of the whole MXF whole structure folder, or the MXF video would be wrong such as without audio.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Toshiba Thrive and set the output folder.
According to the tests, MP4 format is of the best compatibility with Toshiba Thrive. So you can click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both the compatible format to transfer MXF video to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion. And then you can set the output folder for Toshiba Thrive.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for Toshiba Thrive.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 1280*800 which can easily remove black borders from the video, thus you can play MXF file on Toshiba Thrive in full screen playback.(If your original video resolution is less than 1280*800, I suggest you just keep original resolution to move the MXF file to Toshiba Thrive with best video quality. Otherwise the image will be stretched.)
- Step 4: Start converting your MXF video to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MXF to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the MXF to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Toshiba Thrive via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can transfer the MXF to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Lion freely and play the MXF video on Toshiba Thrive at ease keeping the high quality.
This Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter can also help you to convert MXF file to any other playable and editable format like MOV, Apple ProRes, DVCPRO, Avid DNxHD, AIC, etc for iPad 2, Sony Tablet S, Nook Tablet, FCP, iMovie, Avid Studio and more portable devices and video editing programs. Learn more about it, please link to Brorsoft Mac MXF to Toshiba Thrive Converter.