Convert/Transcode Panasonic HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG-4 for creating 3D movies
Panasonic's HDC-SD90 records Full HD 1920 x 1080/50p video to SDHC and SDXC cards and is part of the firm's 1MOS range for 2011. It's an AVCHD model aimed, primarily, at people who want an HD camcorder with a wide range of features and connectivity, and has the sort of subtle functionality prized by moviemaking enthusiasts who want to take full control over the images they shoot. With the stunning features, some HDC-SD90 users will intend to make the HDC-SD90 Full HD videos to be 3D movies for visual enjoyment.
- I import from PANASONIC HDC-SD90 in 1920-1080/50p to convert in mpg4 or AVI for track motion to create 3D movies because the Panasonic HDC-SD90 camcorder has MTS file.
- From the quoted words of one HDC-SD90 user, we find that the user wants to convert the HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG for making 3D movies. Some other HDC-SD90 users may have the similar demands. Now, we will show you an easy and time-saving method on how to convert HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG for creating 3D movies. Here we recommend the best HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac, with which you can convert/transcode the HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG-4 easily within a short time. Besides, the professional HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac can help you edit your MTS files by a few clicks.
- Preparation for converting HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG-4 for creating 3D movies:
1. Software: the best HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac (Free download trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above
- Guide: How to convert/transcode HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG-4 with the best HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac
- Step 1: Import HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to the best HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac.
Use USB cable to connect HDC-SD90 to Mac. Launch the best HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to import HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to the best HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge them into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select AVI/MPEG-4 as the output format and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, you can find the AVI, MPEG-4 format that you need. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for creating 3D movies.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG-4 for creating 3D movies.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG-4 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the HDC-SD90 1080/50p MTS to AVI/MPEG-4 conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can create the 3D movies with the converted and merged HDC-SD90 MTS at ease. Afterward, you can show and share your masterpiece with your friends and families with the visual enjoyment.
1. As a matter of fact, HDC-SD90 MTS Converter for Mac is specially developed for AVCHD camera/camcorder users to convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS footages to iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, iDVD and more similar video editing or burning software compatible file types with least quality loss. Please link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac to learn more.
- 2. To get more tips for Panasonic camcorders and cameras, you can refer to Panasonic video camera Tips and Tricks that will do you a favor.