Convert/Transcode Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11
Panasonic HDC-SD900 Camcorder is highly praised by its users and the shutterbugs due to the advanced 3MOS System and Leica Dicomar lens for outstanding image quality, Full HD 1920x 1080 60p/50p recording, 3D image shooting, new HYBRID O.I.S. and it’s perfect built-in manual controlling. The praiseworthy 3MOS System can render 2D and 3D Images of highest quality and the 3MOS sensor delivers more than a million effective motion image pixels of 2.53 megapixels x 3. Using Panasonic’s optional 3D conversion lens, the VW-CLT1, dynamic 3D content can now be created and experienced first hand. Besides that, Panasonic HDC-SD900 Camcorder, with the HYBRID O.I.S., can also detect the subtle blurring that occurs when the entire arm moves vertically or horizontally, and correct it using a lens in the optical system and a sensor in the electrical system. The most attractive feature is the 1080 progressive recording which can provide twice the information of 1080 interlace recording to produce the ultimate beauty in image quality, even exceeding conventional Full-HD images, and minimizes afterimages and flickering caused by subject motion.
- Due to all the amazing features, the Panasonic HDC-SD900 is streets ahead of its competitors and receives holds hotly. But when the users want to edit their high- quality 1080/60p MTS/M2TS videos with iMovie11, the problem seems to arise --- the iMovie11 can not recognize the MTS/M2TS files which have been transferred to Apple’s hard disk drive. It is also reported that the native Panasonic HDC-SD900 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files sometimes can not be edited regularly with iMovie11. So when these problems happen, what should we do to solve them and import Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMove11 for editing?
- The answer is that you have to convert/transcode Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 before your editing process. Here listed the best Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 Converter to transcode/convert Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*mov), which is specially developed for iMovie and FCE, along with the step-by-step guide on how to do the conversion.
- Now the conversion starts with…
- Step1: Import Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to the top Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 Converter for Mac.
Connect the Panasonic HDC-SD900 to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 Converter for Mac and then click the adding button to import your AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If your MTS/M2TS have already been transferred to your Apple hard drive, you can easily drag them to the best Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files, you can select the “Merge into one” box to merge the HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files into one single file for iMovie11 so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step2: Select an output format for iMovie and set the output folder.
Click on the “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu. Move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for iMovie and FCE. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step3: Click on the “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and keep 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing in iMovie11.
- Step4: Start converting/transcoding your Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 with 30fps and 5.1 channels.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 conversion, you will be able to get the output files compatible iMovie11 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS with 30p to iMovie11 for editing with high quality without any trouble.
The professional Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 Converter is the best application for Panasonic HDC-SD900 users for the reason that it not only can convert Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11, but also can convert and transcode HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TSto FCP or FCE freely. Please link to Brorsoft HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to iMovie11 Converter. You can get more useful information.