Convert/Transcode Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer
Panasonic HDC-TM700 High Definition Camcorder is the amazing combination of consummate manual control and best-of-breed image quality. As the hotly received successor of the Panasonic TM300, it surprises us with many upgraded features, including Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 60 progressive recording, 3 MOS image sensor together with the Lecia Dicomar lens, 3" touch screen LCD, 18x Intelligent Zoom to record stunning images, increased pixel count, and improved lens ring control—all of which add up to make a much stronger functional camcorder than its predecessor.
- The most attractive feature is its high-definition 1080/60p recording. Panasonic TM700 takes the progressive method to record twice as much image data as the interlace method. This extremely dense image information creates intricate details and silky smooth motion. It smoothly reproduces the images of fast-moving subjects without leaving afterimages, making it ideal for shooting both sports scenes and landscapes. All the photographers and shutterbugs are fond of the way to preserve the beauty in their eyes. But when they want to edit the 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files shot by Panasonic TM700 with Avid Media Composer, the problem would have arisen --- the Avid Media Composer can not support for the format. Then what should they do to import Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer?
- In order to solve the importing problem, the Panasonic TM700 users, who want to edit their Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files with Avid Media Composer, should firstly convert Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid DNxHD(*mov) that is compatible with Avid Media Composer. Here recommended the best Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Copmoser Converter, which is professionalized in converting MTS/M2TS files to Avid DNxHD(*mov). In addition, the MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Copmoser Converter also provides you with some simple editing features, including merging several videos into one file, deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.
- Let’s do the conversion with the step-by-step guide on how to transcode Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Copmoser.
- Step 1: Import Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to the best Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer Converter for Mac.
Connect your Panasonic TM700 to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch Panasonic TM700 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer Converter for Mac and then click the button for adding to import 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files into one single file so that you can play edit files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Avid Media Composer and set the output folder.
Click on “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu, then move you pointer to Avid Studio> Avid DNxHD(*.mov). The Avid DNxHD .mov format is the only available format when your Avid Media Composer is installed on Mac OS X Lion. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. You can refer to the screen shot below.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and select the audio channels as 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing in Avid Media Composer.
- Step 4: Start converting your Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid DNxHD for Avid Media Composer on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- When your Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid DNxHD(*mov) conversion is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Avid Media Composer via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can you can easily import merged and converted Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files to Avid Media Composer for editing without interruption and trouble.
1. The professional Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer Converter not only can convert/transcode Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer, but also support Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to FCP, FCE, iMovie conversion. You can link to Brorsoft Panasonic TM700 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Avid Media Composer Converter to learn more about it.
- 2. More tips for Panasonic camcorder and camera users about video conversion, you can link to Panasonic video camera Tips and Tricks that may do you a favor.