Convert/Transcode/Transfer HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE 4 with the best HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter
HDR-CX110 with the ultra-compact captures stunning 1920 x 1080 Full HD video and 3.0 Megapixel images. Most of the HDR-CX100 users would like to import the 1080/60p AVCHD to video editing software for further editing like Final Cut Express 4. While, there are still many users would encounter some troubles when importing/transferring HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE 4. Here we will do you a favor.
- As a matter of fact, FCE indeed does not support 60p AVCHD. So when you wanna import your HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE for editing, first of all, you have to transcode/convert the HDR-CX100V 1080/60p to FCE 4 compatible video format and video size. Well, HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter will be your best choice. The best HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter enables you to convert/transcode HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE 4 easily and keep the good quality.
- Preparation for converting/transcoding HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE 4:
1. Software: the best HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter (Free for trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to transcode/convert/transfer HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE 4 with the best HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter
Part 1: Copy and transfer HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD files to Mac.
Connect your Sony HDR-CX100 camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the MTS files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the MTS files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.
- Part 2: Transcode/Convert HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to FCE 4.
Step 1: Import HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter.
Launch HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter and click the button for adding to import HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple HDR-CX100 1080/60p MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the HDR-CX100 AVCHD MTS into one single file for FCE 4 so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for FCE 4 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for FCE. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in FCE 4.
- Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX100 1080/60P AVCHD to AIC MOV with 30fps for FCE 4.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert HDR-CX100 1080/60P AVCHD to FCE 4 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the HDR-CX100 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p MOV for FCE 4 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for FCE via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted HDR-CX100 AVCHD with 30p to FCE 4 for editing with high quality without any trouble.
1. The professional HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter not only can convert/transcode HDR-CX100 to FCE 4, but also support HDR-CX100 to FCP, iMovie conversion. You can link to Brorsoft HDR-CX100 to FCE 4 Converter to learn more about it.
2. More troubles you have when using Sony AVCHD Video camera, please refer to Sony AVCHD Video Converter Tips and Tricks.