Home » How To »Free download the best Apple TV Video Converter— Convert/Transcode video to MP4 for Apple TV freely
Free download the best Apple TV Video Converter— Convert/Transcode video to MP4 for Apple TV freely
Apple TV is famous for its 40GB or 160GB hard drive2 for storing content locally and up to 50 hours (40GB) or 200 hours (160GB) of video. There is no doubt that all the Apple TV users would like to convert video to Apple TV for storing and playing. But there exists a problem that not all video formats are accepted by Apple TV. To solve this trouble, here we recommend you the best Apple TV Video Converter, which enables you to convert video to MP4 for Apple TV easily.
- Apple TV Video Converter is the perfect converting application for Apple TV owners to convert/transcode various formats video to MP4 for Apple TV which just takes you four steps. Besides, the professional Apple TV Video Converter has adopted the NVIDIA CUDA technology and perfect audio and video synchronization that makes the conversion speed up to 5x faster and without quality loss. The best Apple TV Video Converter has a trial version for you to free download and for trial.
- Preparation for converting video to MP4 for Apple TV:
1. Software: the best Apple TV Video Converter (For download trial version)
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
- Guide: how to convert video to MP4 for Apple TV with the best Apple TV Video Converter
Step 1: Add/Import video to the best Apple TV Video Converter.
Launch the best Apple TV Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add video files to Apple TV Video Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
If you wanna edit your video, you can click the “Edit” button for editing. You will go into a new interface named “Video Editor”. In the interface you can edit the video as you need, such as eliminating the shifting of the videos, adding the watermark and adjusting the effect of the videos.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Tip: Optimal settings for Apple TV:
Video Size: 1280*720
Video Bitrate: 4000kbps
Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps
Audio codec: ac3
Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz
Audio Bitrate: 160kbps
Audio Channels: 5.1Channels
- Step 4: Start converting video to H.264 HD MP4 for Apple TV.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video to MP4 for Apple TV in on time. The video to MP4 for Apple TV conversion will be completed quickly due to its adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the video to MP4 for Apple TV conversion is done, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can sync the MP4 video to Apple TV via iTunes on PC. Now you can play the MP4 video on Apple TV with HD TV or you can stream the MP4 video to iPad 2 for enjoying anywhere and anytime.
1. The best Apple TV Video Converter allows you convert video to MP4 for Apple TV, surprisingly, it can also convert common video like MKV, VOB, WMV, AVI, FLV, F4V, etc and even AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, MOV videos shot by Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon camcorders or DSLR cameras for iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4, Galaxy S, HTC Desire, Droid X/2/Bionic, etc. You can link to Brorsoft Apple TV Video Converter to get more information.
2. If you encounter some other troubles when using Apple TV, don’t hesitate to link to Apple TV Tips and Tricks which can help you.