Convert/Transfer AVI/MKV & Rip/Copy Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Xoom
Do you have a stunning Motorola Xoom at hand? Have you been impressed by its powerful function and performance. Yes, Motorola Xoom is the first Android 3.0 tablet with wide screen, 1280*800 resolution which enables you to watch high quality movie on it whenever and wherever you want. So watch your favorite Blu-ray movie or play AVI/MKV video on it is a good choice for having entertainment.
- Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is the highly recommended application that helps you accomplish the conversion task from Blu-ray/DVD & AVI/MKV to Motorola Xoom quickly and easily. The most important is that Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is powered as the best Blu-ray Ripeper, DVD Ripper and Video Converter at the same time conveniently. In other word, it has become the best all-in-one media tool for you to convert/transfer AVI/MKV & rip/copy Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Xoom simultaneously.
- Preparation for converting AVI/MKV & rip Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Xoom with Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate:
1. Software: Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (Free download trial version)
2. Operation system: One of the windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 3 or later.
3. Equipment: Blu-ray/DVD and an external BD drive
- Guide: How to convert/transfer AVI/MKV & rip/copy Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Xoom with the best Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
Step 1: Import Blu-ray/DVD & AVI/MKV video files to the best Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.
Launch the best Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, and click the “File” button. From the sublist, click “Load from disc” or “Load from folder” to load your Blu-ray/DVD movie from disc or folder; click “Add video” to import AVI/MKV to Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip or convert. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna combine your AVI/MKV & Blu-ray/DVD video files into one file, you can tick the box “Merge into one file”.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola Xoom and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Android” > “Motorola Xoom HD 1080P(*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Motorola Xoom. Well, you can also choose “Motorola Xoom HD 720P(*.mp4)”, “Motorola Xoom HD 720P(*.mp4)” H.264 Video which are all compatible with Motorola Xoom. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Tips: If you wanna edit AVI/MKV files, you can click the “Edit” icon to edit, like cropping, trimming, adding watermark effect, deinterlacing, merging, rotating and more.
Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: To keep 1080p HD quality on Motorola Xoom, you’d better set the video size as 1920*1080, set bitrate as 30 fps. Remember the higher bitrate, the better video quality while the larger file size you will get.
- Step 4: Start converting AVI/MKV & ripping Blu-ray/DVD to H.264 MP4 for Motorola Xoom.
Click the “Convert” icon, and it will convert AVI/MKV & rip Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Xoom immediately. The best Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology makes the conversion task finished at 3-5x faster speed. You can find the conversion process in the Conversion interface.
- After the AVI/MKV, Blu-ray/DVD to H.264 MP4 for Motorola Xoom conversion, you can get the output files for your Motorola Xoom via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/sync the ripped Blu-ray/DVD and converted AVI/MKV to Motorola Xoom with forced subtitles by Kies, and then you can enjoy the high-quality video on Motorola Xoom smoothly with full screen playback.
The best Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate as the most professional package tool, it also is capable of reading all subtitles and audio tracks in a Blu-ray/DVD movie, including Dolby TureHD Audio and DTS-HD Master Audio, which enables you to select whatever subtitles and audio tracks in the source movie as you like, no matter your mother tongue or other foreign languages.Please link to Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to learn more about the useful and powerful all-in-one tool.