How to convert videos to iPad 2 on Mac OS X Lion
- The next generation of the Apple iPad 2 features a high-resolution Retina display, powered by a dual-core A5 chip. The powerful cores and faster graphics means better surfing, better watching, better gaming, better everything. Moreover, it has a wide, 178° viewing angle, so your videos will still look good wherever you watch them from. However, iPad 2 still plays achingly few video formats.
- We are now providing you with the best program Brorsoft iPad 2 Video Converter with the purpose to convert the iPad 2-supported video formats and let you enjoy the videos on iPad 2 anywhere and anytime.
Before introduce the converting instructions, let’s take a look at the iPad 2-supported video formats:
H.264 video, up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG), up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
- And the following is the user instructions for you.
Step 1: Free Download.
Free download Brorsoft iPad 2 Video Converter to your Mac OS X Lion computer and install it.
Step 2: Add files.
Click “File” icon to import all video files you wish to convert to the best Mac OS XLionvideo converter program.
Step 3: Select an output format for iPad 2 and set the output files. Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then tap “iPad”, after that, you will see several options such as “iPad HD Video (*.mp4)”, “iPad Video H.264 (*.MP4)”, “biPad Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)”and choose any one of them according to your own needs. Here we choose the iPad Video MPEG-4(*.mp4) as an example.
Afterward, you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon.
- Step 4: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
You are allowed to adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface to optimize the output file quality.
Step 5: Click the “Convert” icon to start video conversion to iPad 2 on Mac OS X Lion
Once finished, you can get the output files for your iPad 2 via clicking on “Open ” button effortlessly. Afterward, connect your iPad 2 to your Mac OS X Lion, and then sync the videos to iPad 2 via iTunes.
- Tips: Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7) is the eighth major release of Mac OS X, Apple's desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. It will bring many developments made in Apple's iOS, such as an easily-navigable display of installed applications, to the Mac, and will include support for the Mac App Store, as introduced in Mac OS X Snow Leopard version 10.6.6. Besides, you can get an up-close and personal look at the powerful features in OS X Lion. And see how it changes the way you experience everything on your Mac. The world’s most advanced desktop operating system advances even further.