Home » How To »DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter— Convert/Rip DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom for full screen playback
DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter— Convert/Rip DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom for full screen playback
- If you got some DVD movie backups in IFO image files and intend to transfer them to Motorola Xoom, which possesses 10.1-inch screen display and 1280*800 resolution, the first thing you need to do is to convert the DVD IFO image files to Xoom supported video format.
- To meet Motorola Xoom users’ demands, this tutorial will recommend one useful application for you— the best DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter. In addition, we will give you detailed instruction on how to rip DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom step by step.
- What is IFO?
IFO (Info) files contain all the information a DVD player needs to know about a DVD so that the user can navigate and play all DVD content properly like where a chapter starts, where a certain audio or subtitle stream is located, information about menu functions and navigation, etc.
- Preparation for ripping DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom:
1. Software: DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter (Free download trial version)
2. Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server.
- Guide: Step-by-step guide for converting/ripping DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom with DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter
Step 1: Import DVD IFO to DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter.
Launch DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter, and click the “IFO/ISO” button to add DVD IFO to the best DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola Xoom and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Android” > “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Motorola Xoom. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Tips: If you wanna edit Blu-ray video files, you can click the “Edit” icon to edit, like cropping, trimming, adding watermark effect, deinterlacing, merging, rotating and more.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
As Motorola Xoom has 1280*800 resolution, in theory, you need to select size as the 1280*800 pixels for full-screen playback on it. However, when you choose the size (pix) as its screen resolution 1280x800, the video gets adjusted to fit in the remaining space, leaving you with black borders on the sides. The resolution 1280x754 is recommended here for full-screen playback on Xoom.
- Step 4: Start ripping your DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom.
Click the “Convert” icon, the DVDIFO to Motorola Xoom conversion will start immediately. The best DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology makes the conversion task finished at 3-5x faster speed.
- After the DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom conversion, you can get the output files for your Motorola Xoom via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer the ripped DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom, and then you can enjoy the high-quality video on Motorola Xoom smoothly with full screen playback.
1. If you are not familiar with the methods of connecting Motorola Xoom to your PC, you can refer to Connect Motorola Xoom to PC— Transfer/Import video to Xoom from PC.
2. The perfect DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Converter can help you rip your DVD IFO files to Motorola Xoom, besides, it can also convert DVD IFO files to AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, etc. for other devices like iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox 360, Droid X, Galaxy Tab, etc. If it is necessary, you can link to DVD IFO to Motorola Xoom Ripper.