How to convert DVD to MPG on Mac OS X?
- Converting DVD to MPG on Mac means you can play them on Mac inserting a physical DVD to Mac, or editing the DVD clip to make your own master piece. A professional yet easy to use DVD Ripper for Mac is your perfect choice to accomplish the task, converting your homemade DVD or commercial DVDs to MPG format on Mac.
- Free download here: Brorsoft DVD Ripper for mac
- Converting DVD to MPG on Mac with 3 Simple Steps:
- Step 1 : Load DVD to the program
Launch the DVD to MPG Ripper for Mac. Drag & drop DVD disc icon on the desktop to the program. Or go to "File" menu, choose "Load DVD" to locate the DVD movies (support commercial DVDs and homemade DVDs) you want to add.
Step 2 : Select MPG as output format
Select MPG as output format from the drop download output list. If you want to convert DVD to portable devices, this DVD to MPG Converter for Mac offers a variety of presets for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV and mobile phones.
- Step 3 : Start converting DVD to MPG on Mac
Hit the Convert button to start DVD to MPG conversion on Mac. Uncheck preview window can speed up DVD to MPG conversion on Mac. If youdon't want to wait around during the conversion, you can let this smart DVD Ripper for Mac automatically switch off the computer when the conversion is done.