Convert/Import/Merge Nikon D5100 1080P MOV to FCP X on Mac- Edit Nikon D5100 1080P MOV in FCP X
With its full 1080p HD capability, Nikon D5100 delivers exceptionally high-quality movie performance while the latest in Full-time autofocus takes the guess work out of tracking your subjects while in motion. The D5100 incorporates an amazing array of special effects for use when taking still pictures or recording D-Movie Full HD movies. Ever thought of importing your D5100 1080P MOV files to FCP X or other video editors for personal editing? Well, some Nikon D5100 users have a try, but most of them find the troubles.
- As a matter of fact, MOV video format came from Nikon D5100 is a long GOP format that is highly compressed, it is not a good editing format. So you will not edit smoothly the highly compressed MOV in FCP X on Mac. In that case, if you want to import Nikon D5100 1080P MOV to FCP X on Mac for editing, you need to convert the 1080p HD MOV footage off your Nikon D5100 with an easy-to-use tool.
- Here we recommend the best D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter to you. This D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter is especially designed for Mac users who intend to put his D5100 MOV to FCP X for further editing. With the best D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter, it can help you to convert/transcode Nikon D5100 MOV to a compatible format for FCP X on Mac quickly and easily. Before start the conversion, pleas download and install the best D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter on your Mac computer.
- Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/transcode Nikon D5100 1080P MOV to FCP X on Mac with the best D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter
Step 1: Import Nikon D5100 1080P MOV files to the best D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter.
After transferring .mov files from Nikon D5100 camera, launch the best D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter. Click the button for adding to import Nikon D5100 1080P MOV to the best the best D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple Nikon D5100 1080P MOV files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge D5100 1080P MOV file for FCP X, so that you can play these files without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for FCP X and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”, under the sublist there are a few formats which are all compatible with Final Cut Pro. Here we choose “Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov)” as an example. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Note: If you want the files be in smaller size, you are hoped to follow Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(LT)(*mov) option.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing Nikon D5100 1080P MOV in FCP X on Mac. If you wanna have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.
- Step 4: Start converting your Nikon D5100 1080P MOV file to ProRes MOV for FCP X on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Nikon D5100 1080P MOV to FCP X on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the D5100 1080P MOV file to ProRes MOV for FCP X on Mac conversion, you will be able to get the output files for FCP X via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and merged D5100 1080P MOV file to FCP X and then edit Nikon D5100 1080P MOV in FCP X with high quality without any trouble.
D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter is the best application for you to convert Nikon D5100 1080P MOV to FCP X on Mac. In addition, this professional D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter can also help you to edit your Nikon D5100 1080P MOV files like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, etc. Get more information from Brorsoft D5100 MOV to FCP X Converter.