1. Play 1080p movie on the new Apple TV 3 freely
2. Connect the new Apple TV 3 to iTunes- Sync movies, music to the new Apple TV 3
3. Stream video, music from the new iPad 3 to Apple TV with AirPlayer 1.1.02
4. Rip/Copy 3D Blu-rays to the new iPad- Play 3D Blu-ray movies on the new iPad
As the release of the new iPad and Apple TV, have you been one of the new iPad and the new 3rd generation Apple TV users? If have, how do you make full advantage of the two devices? If you have collected some 720p/1080p HD videos, why not transfer them to the new iPad and new Apple TV for enjoyment at ease? Here we give you some tips of how to encode HD videos to the new iPad and new Apple TV at ultra fast speed.
As we know, the new iPad and Apple TV supported video format are both limited to MP4, MOV, M4V that means if you have some other 720/1080p HD videos in AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, TiVo, etc, you have to convert them first with an easy-to-use HD video convert tool. Here we recommend the best CUDA/AMD HD Video Converter to you. This CUDA/AMD HD Video Converter supports CUDA and AMD acceleration technology so that it can help you convert any HD video like AVI/MKV/WMV/VOB/MTS/FLV to the new iPad and Apple TV supported video format at 5-6x faster speed than other similar tools.
Note: To make AMD APP acceleration works, the output file is limited to H.264 codec.
Guide: H.264 720/1080p HD Encoding to the new iPad& new Apple TV
Step 1: Import 1080p/720p videos files to the best CUDA/AMD HD Video Converter.
Launch the best CUDA/AMD HD Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add video files to it. If necessary, you can have a preview of your videos.
Tip: If you have several video files and wanna combine them for the new iPad 3 or Apple TV, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.
Step 2: Select an output format for the new iPad and Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4) which is the compatible format both for the new iPad and Apple TV. Now, you can set the output folder.
Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for the new iPad 3 and Apple TV.
Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface to optimize the output file quality.
1. For 1080p source video, you can set your video size as 1920*1080 in H.264 codec to view 1080p videos on the new iPad 3and Apple TV with full HD 1080p video playback.
2. For 720p source video, set your video size as 1280*720 is enough.
Step 4: Start converting your 1080p/720p video to H.264 MP4 for the new iPad and new Apple TV.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 1080p/720p video to H.264 MP4 for the new iPad& ATV3 immediately at ultra fast speed. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
After the short conversion, you ill be able to get the output files for the new iPad and Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync 720/1080p HD video to the new iPad and Apple TV freely.
1. This professional CUDA/AMD HD Video Converter not only can help you to convert HD videos but also can convert SD videos like AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, TP, etc to the new iPad 3 and new Apple TV 3. More information get from Brorsoft CUDA/AMD HD Video Converter.
2. This CUDA/AMD HD Video Converter can help you to split your video files according the split file count, split time length and split file size as the below screenshot shows.
convert 1080p video to Apple TV 3, play 3D movies on the new iPad, rip 3D Blu-rays for iPad 3&ATV 3, put 1080p Blu-ray onto iPad 3, best Video Converter for new iPad 3, best video format for retina new iPad, connect the new Apple TV 3 to iTunes, sync movies, music to new Apple TV 3, load DVD movie to Apple TV 3, sync iTunes on Apple TV 3 generation, dvd to apple tv 3 converter, Apple TV3 IFO to mp4, Apple TV 3 formats, free batch convert Apple TV 3, Apple TV3 video TS