How to Convert/Edit FLV to MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, etc on Mac?
- Brorsoft FLV Converter for Mac is a professional Mac FLV converter to easily and fastly convert FLV video to any other video format, like MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, etc. on Mac. Therefore, it is really helpful for those people collected a lot of FLV videos from YouTube, Hulu, Myspace, Fox, NBC, ABC, YahooVideo, etc. to enjoy FLV on various portable devices, like iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3, iRiver, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Cell, Phone, and other MP3/MP4 players.
Tips: the FLV video mentioned here is the local video, so if you want to download and convert simultaneously those online FLV videos you need another professional program, Brorsoft YouTube Converter for Mac.
- How to convert FLV to other popular video formats on Mac with Brorsoft FLV Convrter for Mac?
First free download Brorsoft FLV Converter for Mac and install it. And the main interface will pop up as below.
- Step 1. Click the “Add” button to import the FLV file you want to convert.
- Step 2. Set the output format and destination folder
- After loding the file into this program, you can select the output format from the drop-down list “Format” as well as choose the output file folder from the “Export To”.
- In addition, you can click the “Settings” button to set the video parameters as below
Settings->Video: Set video encoding settings by selecting a frame rate, a video encoder and a bit rate.
Settings->Audio: Set audio encoding settings by selecting a sample rate, an audio channel, an audio encoder and a bit rate.
1. Tick the checkbox “Merge into one file”, you can join/merge several files into one.
2. Click the “Snapshot” button to capture picture or image you like and the picture or image will be saved to the “File” button next to the “Snapshot” button. Or you can set the destination folder of the pinture by clicking the “Option” button.
- Step 3. Click the “Start” button to start converting.
- How to edit the FLV video with Brorsoft FLV Converter for Mac
1. Trim Video
Click the “Trim” bar to split the current title or chapter by dragging the Start Time slider to set the start time, and dragging the End Time slider to set the finish time. Then you can rip any segment from the FLV video on Mac as you like.
2. Crop Video
If you hate the black edges or letterboxed and want to remove them from your video, you can click the “Crop” button to easily and freely crop the unwanted parties via two ways, that are dragging the frame around the video and setting the crop values: Top, Bottom, Left and Right.
You can watch the video at “Preview Pane” and then set brightness, contrast, saturation and adjust the volume to perfect the effect of the original video.
- In addition, you can add various special effects like simple gauss blur effect, simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film on DVD clips.
You can add text, image or video on the video.
- After the whole operation with Brorsoft FLV Converter for Mac, you can freely and comfortably enjoy the converted FLV at your will.