Import Sony HDR-CX560/CX560V 1080P MTS Videos to FCE
- With its back-illuminated "Exmor R" CMOS sensor, the HDR-CX560V (HDR-CX560) HD Handycam camcorder delivers superior low-light video. Full HD 60p/24p recording capabilities of the Sony HDR-CX560V (HDR-CX560) Flash Memory Camcorder offers incredibly detailed playback of your precious memories. This camera has a built-in internal memory of 64GB, which will store 5 Hours 10minutes of High Definition footage shot at the highest quality setting.
You may have recorded with new Sony HDR-CX560V/HDR-CX560 camcorder your holiday videos with your family, your little daughter's birthday party or your naughty pet playing with a ball. At last, you would like to import the 1920*1080 shootages to Final Cut Express for edit without any quality loss and maintaining high quality. I am glad to share this Mac MTS Converter program with you: Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac. It's able to convert AVCHD/ AVCHD Lite footage (*.mts, *.m2ts) at 1080i, 1080p, 720i, and 720p with high quality and high speed. Following is the step by step tutorial about how to convert HDR-CX560 MTS Video to HD .MOV for FCE.
- Preparation: Connect Sony HDR-CX560/CX560V Camcorder to iMac/Mac Book. On the left hand, there's a port of USB cable for you. Import the .AVCHD files that you want to deal with into hard drive. After transferring to MAC, the footages become files with extensions of .mts.
- Step 1: Add or import HDR-CX560 MTS files to Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac
Download and set up Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. Run the program as the most easy-to-use HDR-CX560 MTS Converter for Mac. Click the "Add" button on the up-left corner of top tool bar, by clicking it or dragging & dropping the video directly you can import the .MTS files to the program. Plus, multiple files are allowed to be imported altogether.
- Step 2: Choose the "H.264 HD Video (*.mov)" as the output format
In the format pop-down list, navigate mouse cursor to "H.264 HD Video (*.mov)" option in the "HD Video" section to select the output format. Then, click "Export to" for setting the destination folder which the output files belongs to.
Tips: Do confirmation in "settings" button when you want to put the converted file into FCE. Xvid is the right output codec rather than h.264. In, general, the program would export files with Xvid as default codec automatically.
- Step 3: Start converting Sony HDR-CX560/CX560V MTS Videos to FCE compatible format.
Click the "Convert" button under the preview window, the Mac Sony MTS Converter will start converting HDR-CX560/CX560V MTS to FCE compatible format for you. The converting process will take you several minutes. You can:
Be clear about the total achieved percentage of scheduled progress
"Pause" or "Cancel" the conversion at any time
"Shut down the computer after conversion" by ticking the box
- Once all the above steps finished, the Final Cut Express acceptable MOV files are prepared for you in the destination folder. Now, go to use FCE to edit your own masterpiece!
- More information about the best MTS Converter for Mac
1. Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac is a professional primary editing software as well as a MTS to MOV converter. Click the "Editor" button on the right hand of "Add". You are also able do trimming, cropping, watermarking, adjusting contrast, brightness, saturation, deinterlacing(if you need) and audio replacing before the conversion begin.
- 2. The best HDR-CX Converter for Mac applies to the following Sony Handycam HDR-CX AVCHD camcorder models:
Sony HDR-CX700V, Sony HDR-CX560V/HDR-CX560, Sony HDR-CX360V, Sony HDR-CX350V, Sony HDR-CX370V, Sony HDR-CX520V, Sony HDR-CX550V,
Sony HDR-CX12, Sony HDR-CX106, Sony HDR-CX160, Sony HDR-CX130, Sony HDR-CX100, Sony HDR-CX110, Sony HDR-CX120, Sony HDR-CX150, Sony HDR-CX170, Sony HDR-CX300, Sony HDR-CX350, Sony HDR-CX520, Sony HDR-CX550, Sony HDR-CX700, Sony HDR-CX500E, Sony HDR-CX150E, Sony HDR-CX520E.