Import Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E MTS files to FCE with MTS to AIC MOV Converter
- Sony Handycam HDR-TG3/TG3E deals with 4GB and 10x optical zoom for capturing 1920x1080 and 1440x1080 videos. Also, the videos from Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E include AVCHD (1920x1080, 1440x1080) in .mts filename extension and MPEG2 in .mpg filename extension. Besides, it has the movie quality of High Definition (FH, HQ, SP, LP) and Standard Definition (HQ, SP, LP). By the way, the Sony HDR-TG3 is the model for Asia; the Sony HDR-TG3E is the model for Europe.
- The users can easily transfer the Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E HD files to iMac, however, they often encounter problems when importing Sony HDR TG3/TG3E files to Final Cut Express (FCE) 4. Concerning this trouble, I suggest convert Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E MTS to AIC MOV for FCE with the best MTS to AIC MOV Converter---Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
- Following is the step-by-step guide about how to convert HDR-TG3/TG3E MTS to Apple InterMediate Codec MOD. Just take through.
- Preparation: Free down the perfect Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac for converting the HDR-TG3/TG3 files to AIC for FCE use. Install it on your Mac or Macbook Pro according to the instructions, then “Trial” it.
- Step 1. Load the Sony HDR-TG3 HD files to the MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
Import the HD files by clicking the option as the following picture shows. You have two ways to operate this. First, connect Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E camcorder to your computer with USB Interfaces, and import the HD files from camcorder directly. Second, you may copy the HD files from Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E to your computer, then load them to the software.
- Step 2. Select Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) as output format.
Click the drop-down list in the Format line. Move the cursor to iMoive and Final Cut Express> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC)(*mov) as the output format.
- Step 3. Adjust the video and audio parameters.
Click the “Setting” button to choose the 1920x1080 as the output video size and the Channel to 5.1 for the best effect. So, the Mac Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E to AIC converter will concert AVCHD files to AIC in 1920x1080.
PS: If you want the output videos be smaller, you may choose the 1440x1080 as the output format.
- Step 4.Transcode/Convert Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E MTS files to AIC for Final Cut Express
Click the big Convert of the software, it will start to convert Sony HDR-TG3/TG3E HD files to AIC for FCE. Then, click the Complete to finish the conversion.
- Once all the above steps finished, the Final Cut Express 4 acceptable MOV files are prepared for you in the destination folder. Now, go to use FCE to edit your own masterpiece!
- More key features of Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac:
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS converter for Mac can not only convert the videos, but also edit the videos, such as, crop the videos; add text watermark and image/video watermark; change the brightness and contrast of the original videos. With these functions, you can make your own videos.