Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter— Convert/Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Mac
- Do you want to watch Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 the advanced tablet with stunning performance? However, Galaxy Tab 10.1 has no built-in Blu-ray player in it, so for watching Blu-ray movie on Galaxy Tab 10.1, first you need to do is that convert and transfer Blu-ray to the Tab.
- Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter is a free trial application for Mac that accomplishes the conversion task from Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 quickly and easily. It just takes a few clicks to rip Blu-ray to the Tab, which is the best choice for you to convert Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 on Mac.
- Preparation for converting/ripping Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 on Mac with Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter:
1. Software: Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter (Free download trial version)
2. Operation system: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above
3. Equipment: Blu-ray movies and an external BD drive
- Guide: Step-by-step guide for converting /ripping Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Mac with Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Ripper
Step 1: Import Blu-ray movie to Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Ripper.
Launch Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Ripper, and click the button like a disc to add Blu-ray to the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Ripper for Mac. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Galaxy Tab 10.1 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Common Video” or “HD Video”. There are various output formats for you to choose from. You can select a proper format from the sub-list. According to the test, AVI, MP4, WMV and MKV format are available for Galaxy Tab. Here we choose AVI HD Video(*avi) as the output format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Tips: If you wanna edit Blu-ray video files, you can click the “Edit” icon to edit, like cropping, trimming, adding watermark effect, deinterlacing, merging, rotating and more.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Notes: When you set the video size, you’d better set size as the 1280*800 pixels for full-screen playback on Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Step 4: Start ripping your Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 on Mac.
Click the “Convert” icon, and the conversion from Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Mac will start immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 conversion on Mac, you can get the output files for your Galaxy Tab 10.1 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer the converted Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 10.1, and then you can enjoy the high-quality video on Galaxy Tab 10.1 smoothly.
If you encounter some other problems during your usage of Galaxy Tab 10.1, you can refer to Galaxy Tab Tips and Tricks. It may help you a lot.