How to Convert MOD to VOB on Mac?
- Brorsoft MOD Converter is one of the most popular software for MOD converting. It will help you rebuild your JVC (MOD) and Sony (MPG) hard disc camcorder movie files to DVD standard VOB file. The converter generates VOB video in a fast speed and high visual quality. What’s more, it is fairly easy to use, you can finish the conversion in a few clicks. If you are seeking an easy-to-use tool for converting MOD to VOB, Brorsoft MOD Converter is right what you need. The following guide will show you how to convert MOD to VOB with Brorsoft MOD Converter.
- In the first place, please download Brorsoft MOD Converter and install the program. This is a free trial version and there is no function limit so you can make full use of it.
- Step One: Import the MOD files to MOD Converter.
Keep your camcorder connected to PC and run the program. See the interface? Simply click Add button and browse to the MOD files you want to convert, just leave out the corresponding MOI files. Brorsoft MOD Converter supports batch conversion and combining multiple footages together.
- Step Two: Set output format and correlative settings.
Click Format bar, point to VCD/ DVD/ SVCD group and then select VOB format with appropriate aspect ratio (4:3 or 16:9) and right video standard (NTSC or PAL). Then type in output path in Output bar or click the small folder icon to specify a destination folder. Check Merge into one box and the selected files in file list will be combined and output as one file. Click Edit menu and enter Trim window to cut off unwanted clips and reduce the output VOB to exactly what you want.
- Step Three: Converting MOD to VOB.
To start conversion, simply click Convert button. A progress window will pop up and show you the converting progress. It also allows you to set auto shutdown. After conversion you can copy them to your portable player or whatever.
- learn more information about Brorsoft MOD Converter.