How to Convert MOD to WMV on Mac?
- I have just purchased the new JVC GZ-MG670, but when I downloaded the files onto my computer windows media player can not play them because the files are MOD. How do I convert the files to something can read and play?” Frustrated by the new dreamed JVC camcorder, my friend asked. Well, change the file extension to MPEG and play again. If this does not work, actually you need a MOD Converter for help. In this guide you will learn how to convert MOD to WMV with Brorsoft MOD Converter.
- In the first place, please download Brorsoft MOD Converter and install the program. This is a free trial version and there is no function limit so you can make full use of it.
- Step One: Import the MOD files to MOD Converter.
Keep your camcorder connected to PC and run the program. See the interface? Simply click Add button and browse to the MOD files you want to convert, just leave out the corresponding MOI files. Brorsoft MOD Converter supports batch conversion and combining multiple footages together.
- Step Two: Set output format and correlative settings.
Click Format bar, select Common Audio-> WMV and then type in output path in Output bar or click the small folder icon to specify a destination folder. Check Merge into one box and the selected files in file list will be combined and output as one file. Click Edit menu and enter Trim window to cut off unwanted clips and reduce the output WMV to exactly what you want.
- Step Three: Converting MOD to WMV.
To start conversion, simply click Convert button. A progress window will pop up and show you the converting progress. It also allows you to set auto shutdown. After conversion you can copy them to your portable player or whatever.
- learn more information about Brorsoft MOD Converter.